Winstrol - Hard to inject

itredler

I am injecting Winstrol with 23g 1" and the last few times, the plunger would not press in once I had the needle in my butt. I had to pull it out and try a few times. A real mess.
What is going wrong?
Thanks.

23g Will inject it fine as Ive used a 25, are you making sure to SHAKE it really good b4 drawing and then going strght to injectiing, remember it is a suspension so it does seperate.

On cloggy shots, shake up your amp, pull it, and push it as soon afterwards as possible.

Then again, why shoot Winstrol (winny) at all.

itredler said:
I am injecting Winstrol with 23g 1" and the last few times, the plunger would not press in once I had the needle in my butt. I had to pull it out and try a few times. A real mess.
What is going wrong?
Thanks.

i had gone through same problem it solved by using 22g niddle
try to inject it as soon as possible.

I have had that problem as well. Like was mentioned, shake the hell out of it before withdrawing it from the vial, also heating it under warm water for a minute seems to help as well.

LivingSculpture said:
hes fine with a 23, I used a 25 with Winstrol (winny), Just shake it real good and go strght to injecting.

It is going to make a BIG difference if it is micronized or not.
You are correct with your statement is it is micronized, but if it's not, then you could have problems with a 21g.

Back