winstrol injection sites?

zack3082

hey again. few questions..

ive been on my stan v for about 2 weeks now, got a 20 ml QV stan v for 225$, is that a good price?

one of my friends that is also on it told me to do it like this..

every other day 1 ml right glute, right delt, left delt, left glute etc..

im more worried about getting rid of my obliques and lower abs, so should i just be doing 1 ml every other day left/right glute?

little help here please, not many people know alot about this stuff in this small town i live in, everyone just gets drunk and does drugs

-$225 for 20ml 50mg?? If so, then you got ripped off. But that's what happens when you buy from guys in the gym.
-your friend told you to "rotate" site injection spots to decrease the chance of scar tissue, and because it's best to do this when your shooting an "everyday" anabolic.
-Your abs/obliques aren't going to be effected any differently by only shooting in the lower portion of your body. So, rotate site injections.
Maybe you should stick around and read the board. I don't know what you expect from one bottle of winny.

Hey man, that's good stuff for 1/3 of a cycle, that mean 1 good cycle would cost you around 700 bucks!
That's a mountain of money, my friend.

I personally wouldnt pay more than $150.00, but if you got it in the gym it is going to be alot more costly. That isnt a good deal by any means, but I dont think that you got absolutely raped either.

Champ

awsome, thanks to all. now i have another question?
i dont know if i want to do it again, ive only done 10 shots so far and have 10 left, and on top of that im on an eca stack and doing cardio everynight. the results have been really good to me. IF i decide to do it again or any other steroids later on after i learn everything there is to know about them from the boards, what do i tell my source to get him to lower the price?
i mean what if i tell him i have a source that will sell me a 20 ml bottle of winstrol for 190, and he says ok buy from him then, and them im stuck with no winstrol!

because of the smaller needle, I would think you could just stick to the shoulders, and ass. Maybe even go legs if you wanted to. and that price isn't that great.

Back