Winstrol only cycle?

DeathDealer

First cycle was Anabolic ST 50mg/EOD, and got a very good 10-12 pounds out of it. Very good. I don't know what your history is, so you may have a differant expiriance. B/t/w- 6'4" 260-65, right now.

Silverback316 said:
Would doing a Winstrol (winny) only cycle really acomplish much?

Winstrol by itself isn't going to do much. Winstrol is a relatively low androgenic steroid but when stacked with Testosterone it can be very effective for a size and strength gain. The upside is that most of the muscle gains made while taking the Winstrol are retained after the drug is discontinued. Winstrol does not shut down the natural production of Testosterone because it will not aromatise.

Re: Re: Winstrol only cycle?

Juice Authority said:
Winstrol does not shut down the natural production of Testosterone because it will not aromatise.

Absolutely wrong. Regardless of whether gear aromatizes or not, if you take enough to do anything you will shut your natural test down. This includes oxandrolone, primobolan, etc.

And I think a Winstrol (winny) only cycle is a good cycle. Lean, quality gains, very keepable.

Silverback, if you were shut down pretty hard last time, look into Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) instead of just clomid for your post-cycle therapy.

No, not throughout the cycle. I am not the expert in it, I just know that it is excellent at helping restore your hpta. It should be taken towards the end of the cycle. Anyways, I think there is a post here about it. If not, I'll ask Biggie to write one since he knows quite a bit about it and is a big believer in hcg.

I have seen a lot of post-cycle thearpy post around the boards by LawnSaver. He maybe able to helpout some as well.

iced said:
id throw in a little bit of test, if u respond well to gear, say 300-400mg.

I AGREE!

Just adding 1 shot a week (2-3 cc's test enthanate) will make a world of a difference!

Tex: GOOD EYE! ;)

iced said:
id throw in a little bit of test, if u respond well to gear, say 300-400mg.

good idea but id say throw in deca instead as i dunno about you but Winstrol (winny) hits my joints hard

I'm like you (silver back 316)respond well to gear, get gains like a mofo on Winstrol (winny), don't need any thing else to be where I want. 6'4 220 9% 50mg every few days keeps me strong as hell, hard to say if I keep them only other cycles were Sustanon (sust) 250
and deca. kept virtual nothing on Sustanon (sust). Did not take deca long enough to gain or keep anything except my sexdrive.

Re: Re: Re: Winstrol only cycle?

TxLonghorn said:
Absolutely wrong. Regardless of whether gear aromatizes or not, if you take enough to do anything you will shut your natural test down. This includes oxandrolone, primobolan, etc.

And I think a Winstrol (winny) only cycle is a good cycle. Lean, quality gains, very keepable.

Are we talking about Ed injections? I think I depends on the individual's goals. Stacking it with a Test would yield much better results then taking it by itself.

Even 10 mg ED will suppress your natural test.
I don't think you'll need HCG.

Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 1984 Jul;21(1):49-55 Related Articles, Links

Alteration of hormone levels in normal males given the anabolic steroid stanozolol.

Small M, Beastall GH, Semple CG, Cowan RA, Forbes CD.

Anabolic steroids have widespread metabolic effects but, to date, their proven clinical indications have been limited. Recently the 17 alpha-alkylated steroid, stanozolol, has been shown to be of value in a variety of commonly occurring vascular diseases. Its endocrine effects have received little attention and we have investigated the effect of administering a 14 d course of stanozolol (10 mg orally per day) on a variety of important hormonal pathways in nine healthy male subjects. Significant changes occurred as follows: a 55% reduction in serum testosterone levels was noted and was accompanied by reductions in 'derived' free testosterone, sex hormone binding globulin and LH levels; total T4 and T3 levels fell in association with a decrease in thyroxine binding globulin, but no alteration was detected in TSH or free T4 levels. Changes in vitamin D status, with falls in 25-hydroxycholecalciferol and vitamin D binding globulin were also observed. These effects were reversible on stopping treatment. Stanozolol therapy therefore leads to a number of hormonal changes, probably by an action at both pituitary and hepatic levels.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Winstrol only cycle?

Juice Authority said:
Stacking it with a Test would yield much better results then taking it by itself.

Well obviously it would. But you could just as easily say adding some oxandrolone would yield better results or adding eq or adding anything. But he can get good results from Winstrol (winny) alone was my point.

And I was thinking eod injects and the other days oral. The only gear I can think of that would be worth me poking myself every fucking day would be fina. And fina is certainly worth it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Winstrol only cycle?

TxLonghorn said:
Well obviously it would. But you could just as easily say adding some oxandrolone would yield better results or adding eq or adding anything. But he can get good results from Winstrol (winny) alone was my point.

And I was thinking eod injects and the other days oral. The only gear I can think of that would be worth me poking myself every fucking day would be fina. And fina is certainly worth it.

I've done Winstrol only cycles and cycles with Winstrol/Sust 250/Equ. I'm not saying that I didn't make gains with the Winstrol but the results I got from stacking with with Sustanon (sust) 250 and Equ were significantly more all around, which was why I initially said Winstrol by itself isn't going to do much. It pales in comparison to other cycles where I incorporate Sustanon (sust) and Equ with the Winstrol.

I personally believe Test should be included in any cycle. Its the best option, especially considering that most compounds will shut down the production of your natural production of test. Prop (with the proper diet), would yield optimum results.

Good Luck Bro
TA

Re: Re: Re: Winstrol only cycle?

TxLonghorn said:

hi TxLonghorn , i am planning out a Winstrol (winny) only cycle (for my 1st cycle) and will definitly be doing it. i think i will start at 50mg eod and once i see stalemate in changes i will bump it up to 75mg eod. i will be using the winstrol zambons i beleive. do u have any insight for me? post cycle therapy (pct) issues? what other "agents" should i run with the Winstrol (winny). i read somewhere that i would need niacin for keeping a good lipid profile, for example

thanks in advance

I'd say do a fina only cycle to reach your goals. It does everything Winstrol (winny) does but better. And it's easier on the joints. I'd do the injections ed but you can get away with eod better with fina than with winny.

for a Winstrol (winny) only cycle, what would you guys use? injectables or orals?

i am sure injectables would be better from the reading i have done, but i have also read a lot that orals are just the same....

which would give better results?

Back