Winstrol Only

flex1031

What should I expect from a Winstrol only cycle? I am going to do 50mg EOD for 8 weeks.

This will be my third cycle. First was D-Bol only 30mg/day for 6 weeks.
Second was Test Enanthate 500mg/week for 10 weeks. I got good results from both but did not like the water retention. I also got some gyno from the test.

Current Stats, Age 31 6ft 220lbs BF 14%

Is it a myth or does Winstrol (winny) help with fat loss?

I used it at 50mg ED (Mr. Freely's brand) and got great results....strength went up, put on some mass...but my joints started killing me....It took a few weeks for the pain to go away after use was stopped... Maybe a good idea to throw in a low dose of deca.... but first try the Winstrol (winny) and see how it goes...

thefantom1 said:
I used it at 50mg ED (Mr. Freely's brand) and got great results....strength went up, put on some mass...but my joints started killing me....It took a few weeks for the pain to go away after use was stopped... Maybe a good idea to throw in a low dose of deca.... but first try the Winstrol (winny) and see how it goes...

Deca and Winstrol (winny)? Oh man i feel bad for the girlfriend of a guy on that cycle. :D Where's the test?

A bud of mine ran a Winstrol (winny) only cycle awhile back. For him it worked out well. He didnt put on much weight, but he did shread up for sure. But he did complain alot about his joints hurting all the time. Seemed he was always in some sort of pain.

I've run in it a stack here and there in past. My joints feel trashed. Plus I got sick of fighting the needle clogging up halfway through a poke.

I don't use winstrol any more because it kills my blood profiles. Cholesterol goes to shit, liver values go bad, etc. I'm in this game for the long haul so I need to be concerned about my health.

I wouldn't recommend it alone, it isn't all that strong. It does have a nice effect on appearance but won't put much mass on you if any. I would stack it with test and maybe a dash of deca for joints. Do research on anti estrogens and use one this time, and you won't have problems with gyno or water retention.

Trevdog said:
I don't use winstrol any more because it kills my blood profiles. Cholesterol goes to shit, liver values go bad, etc. I'm in this game for the long haul so I need to be concerned about my health.

this sucks. i'm in the same boat.

Trevdog said:
My doctor shit his pants when I got my bloodwork done after 3 weeks of Winstrol (winny), (test/tren/winny). Everything you mentioned was horrible. Including triglycerides. He told me it actually wasnt safe to have the values and numbers I had. I trusted him enough to drop the Winstrol (winny) and change up my diet a bit. I dont think Im going to run any orals for this reason.

I am planning on taking the injectable, not oral. Is it still hard on your liver? I thought it was much safer.

I don't need anymore size either. My main goal is to cut and retain strength. It sounds like Winstrol (winny) is the route to take.

eastsideking said:
Bro you could cut on any drug ou there.. i lose bf when im on d-bol and thats a mass agent... its all in the diet

Amen to that. Test is great for cutting.

Back