Winstrol tab questions?????

169mph

I have a source that I've been using for a couple years now and I trust him but in the past month or so I've bought some Winstrol (winny) tabs for other friends of mine and the tabs never come packaged. I never questioned why but the other day i bought some and he said these tabs are little bigger and darker (pink) than the ones I've been buying from him. Is it possible to cut/brew your own Winstrol (winny) tabs? Also does Fort Dodge produce Winstrol (winny) tabs?

I'm asking here so I can educate myself a little before I question my source. I having gotten any complaints from my friends yet....they all have seen results from the tabs.

By the way the tabs have no identifying marks other than a line cut down the center. They are pink also.

Thanks in advance.............

yes its possible to press yur own tabs, if he is getting powder and making them its saving him lots of money. But the problem with this is u have no idea what it is he is giving u, nor do u know if its properly dosed or not. They could be dbol pills for all u know, i would never buy anything from a guy if they werent in the original packs. Uneed to look online at pics of Winstrol (winny) tabs, im pretty sure there are some that are pink with no mark except a line, but i think they are only 2.5 mg per pill, check it out.

hmm .. what dose are they?
and to make your own tabs you need a high pressured machine to make the tabs ... but you can cap them easly ...

he may just get them in one big bottle or something, to smuggle them in their original packs might be too bulky, i mean if u trust him i guess yur ok, but i have a feeling they are only 2.5 mgs, maybe 5 mgs at most.

Back