Winstrol vs. Clen/t3 What cycle and What AAS to run with it.

m0rales831

Hey, I'm new to this forum here at steroidology, and I did read some of the threads around here including 'Beginning cycle' and numerous types of steroids/test.
However, my question is pretty broad and i'm sure frequently asked. Right now i'm at 220lbs 18% BF. Looking to cut down to 205. 10% BF. I was looking into a cycle of winstrol when I ran into "the real thermo" Clen/t3 cycle. I read a lot about both. Basic difference I believe are: winstrol maintains muscle mass and drops water but isn't a fatburner. and on the other end. Clen, eats fat and muscle when cycled with T3 thermo. My question is I believe my choice should be clen/t3 stack, however, I really don't know what type of product I should add to it so I maintain muscle. I heard Anavar works good but my knowledge is limited as to what types of options I really have.

Last edited:
You're not allowed to ask for sources here. Secondly, before jumping in the deep end you should learn to swim and take the time to research more bc some of your statements are false. Search under my username for threads I reposted concerning Austinite's articles p, they will give you a great foundation to learn from. And lastly, going from 220 @ 18% to 205 @ 10% means gaining 4lbs of lbm while losing 19lbs of fat. That's not likely to happen over the span of a single cycle.

My peak was 205lbs and 7% competitor at age 22. (24 now). I have never used any anabolics to aid me during my peak or beforehand. I am interested in the results I might get with it though. As you can see, i'm not very familiar with a lot of this 'gear'. I definitely need a foundation set before starting however, that I do agree on.

lol those stats don't say much if you don't mention your height... lol you could be a 6'6 basket ball player for all we know.

My peak was 205lbs and 7% competitor at age 22. (24 now). I have never used any anabolics to aid me during my peak or beforehand. I am interested in the results I might get with it though. As you can see, i'm not very familiar with a lot of this 'gear'. I definitely need a foundation set before starting however, that I do agree on.

I'm not knocking you by any means my man just stating that your goal probably won't be achievable with a single cycle of any compound let alone the ones you mentioned. Do the search for my name and look for threads I made reporting Austinite's articles. They're everything you need to know to get started safely

winny blows- period
t3 and clen ?

how bout diet aerobics and and a little patience my friend...call it 6months to a year..your talking major body recomp here

I m gonna red rep the shit out the next non npc cardholder who say s Winstrol (winny) burns fat it does not.

t3---aggravate your thyroid
clen-wreck your slleep and risk going catabolic ?

Please slow fkn down

Back