Winstrol Vs Masteron and hair loss

gogetter

Progressing
First off let me say hello to everyone, i havent been on here in a good 6 months, kinda fell off with school/moving and what not.

But i have an option of getting my hands on some Masteron for a great price, i was considering running this for a cuttign cycle later down the road but im not sure about the hair loss, i ran tren last cycle 40 mg ED,and didnt notice much hair loss but i got horrible acne and wont be running it again unless its a super low dose...

Il be looking at a prop EQ masteron or prop EQ winni cycle.

Who here has used masteron and how would you compare the hair loss to winstrol? To Tren?

Cheers

Both reek havoc on the hairline. I have only used Winstrol (winny) and experienced no hair loss at all from it. I also don't have any hair loss in my family and I look good with a shaved head so it's not a concern for me. If hair loss is a concern, I'd probably steer clear of both.

Shit! i havent necessarily had huge hairloss from winstrol or the tren. but iv just heard so many bad things about masteron, id like to see hear from someone who has used both and could give me a comparison.

Tren i lost a little thickness, winstrol maybe hairline.

If i had to pick one id take thickness over hariline. i allready have super thick hair as it is

I agree with both parts, and yeah I like to shave my head. Everybodys different about their hair, me personally, I could give a shit either way, thats just me though.

I never had hair loss from Winstrol (winny) or Tren. I just started a Cycle with Axio Masteron. I will keep you posted.

A friend of mine just called me last week and asked if i had ever taken Masteron (he had been taking it). I said "no" and he proceeded to tell me how his hair was literally coming out into his hands while washing his hair in the shower! Freaky shit. Not sayin it happens to everyone but thats my only experience with it.

A friend of mine just called me last week and asked if i had ever taken Masteron (he had been taking it). I said "no" and he proceeded to tell me how his hair was literally coming out into his hands while washing his hair in the shower! Freaky shit. Not sayin it happens to everyone but thats my only experience with it.

I was running 600mg of Masteron weekly with 75mg of Proviron ED AND Winstrol (winny) @ 60mg with veeeery little hair loss if any.

We're all different. Gotta roll the dice and see. ;)

Thanks for the heads up dadawg, it really comes down to the individual i suppose. now that i think about it, when i was on tren i could rub my head while i was laying on a pillow or something and when i got up there were 5 or so hairs that fell out....

i think winstrol fucked up my hairline... i suppose one try with masteron wont hurt

ALSO- some clarity please. will finastride work or will it not work with masteron?

Is this only affecting those with a disp to male pattern baldness? I was on a 8 year cycle before I got injured in the past of the kitchen sink but no Masteron or Winstrol (winny) and didnt loose a strand.

i think alot of it depends on what drug you are taking. test most people are fine with. its the DHT converting drugs like winni and masteron and tren that cause the major hair loss

imo winnie , masteron , etc. does not CAUSE hair loss . its more like it speeds up hair loss in those who are genetically prone to male pattern baldness.

Back