With a UGL - is post injection pain the norm

Dude chill out lol. Whats with the hostility? I don't fully agree with some of your posts/advice, but I don't feel the need to come out and say your full of shit etc...

He is being rude, but wants others to be polite. How did we get to this point guys? We are here to help each other.

do you hear yourself? haha... the world really is a screwed up place these days, the younger generation (people now under 30) have no respect for anything because most were never taught consequences or the word "no"... enough of this "hippy love bs", the real world will wake you up before you know it ;)

do you hear yourself?? Lol.. it's not "hippy love bs," it's simply not acting like a dick for the sake of it. As far as I can tell your the only one being disrespectful in this thread... that's really all I have to say on this, where Roush gets his gear from is not the topic of this thread...

OP, I still think you're full of shit... it's 2015, I think I read 2012 on the bottle? anyway, no matter what you believe, primo is NOT prescribed in north America. Just because you got it from a so-called "dr" doesn't mean it's not UGL with decent labeling. And UGL doesn't make it "lesser" in quality at all.

your kidding me right?
what are you living under a rock (not trying to offend you, just wondering where you've been or if you watch the news or anything)..

heck, there was a documentary on television not to long ago, showing the profiles of three different users of AAS,, one of those guys, they showed him in the documentary going in, getting his doctor prescription and getting his gear (they blocked out the doctors face and the clinic of course).
I'll look it up and post a link to the documentary if I can find it.

This is pretty common man.. not sure why you'd think it is bull shit (unless your jealous and just wanting to be a dick)

for one I blacked out an older bottle,, on purpose.. come on man.. I don't want to black out my current prescription, duh!!
heres another pic of a more recent one
View attachment 560361

again.. have no clue why you would doubt this. ever heard of GOOGLE,, look it up. ever hear of Derek Jeter ?? busted with prescription steroids from the doc..
gezzz man, come on. calling me out for BS on this is BS on your part

do you hear yourself? haha... the world really is a screwed up place these days, the younger generation (people now under 30) have no respect for anything because most were never taught consequences or the word "no"... enough of this "hippy love bs", the real world will wake you up before you know it ;)

Wtf are you talking about? You sound like an old fart ranting. Consequences for what, and not understanding the word no has nothing to do with having a normal argument or conversation. What the fuck is hippy love and the guy you are mad at is almost forty. Don't threaten to cut my time on this forum short scary man.

just to state a fact..
I'm a 37 year old full grown adult that has been around the block a few times and back.. I have 4 kids, 4 houses, a nice car collection (including the Fastest 4 door Mercedes in the world), I own 2 businesses with employees that respect me, my fourth child I delivered myself at home (mid wife didn't make it on time).. believe me I know all about the "real world".. you don't get to where I'm at at my age by being naive and into 'hippy luv bull shit'--

and go ahead,, call me out on any of the above as BS.. I'll prove you wrong (I'm not a bull shitter)

Wtf are you talking about? You sound like an old fart ranting. Consequences for what, and not understanding the word no has nothing to do with having a normal argument or conversation. What the fuck is hippy love and the guy you are mad at is almost forty. Don't threaten to cut my time on this forum short scary man.

I got no beef with the OP, it's the punk-ass kids like you that chime in from time to time that gets me bent... people like you give reason for open hand smacks being legal

yeah, what do I know... seems not much ;)

but enough to know I wouldn't be paying the prices you're paying

it's all good, some people just think if they pay more it's gotta be better.. that's cool if you got money to burn I guess

your right on the price thing.. also, things like Proviron, Tren, etc.. you can't get at the pharmacy.. so UGLs are a good deal and definitely have their place. That's part of my original post,, I may be considering doing more business with a UGL, and that's why I asked about the PIP.

I got no beef with the OP, it's the punk-ass kids like you that chime in from time to time that gets me bent... people like you give reason for open hand smacks being legal

Are you that mad? You sound like a real sensitive bitch right now. Smack, ok bud I don't know where you are from but if anyone intends on slapping me they can talk to my Glock 40 before any of that shit happens.

Are you that mad? You sound like a real sensitive bitch right now. Smack, ok bud I don't know where you are from but if anyone intends on slapping me they can talk to my Glock 40 before any of that shit happens.

haha... now that's some funny shit... kids will be kids

Back