Won the MW's open NPC San Francisco

LiLSaVaGe

Alright fellas, these pics are from the show The overall showdown. The bald guy next to me is a LT. HEAVY, he was super cool. I was very nervous and he calmed my nerves. Well anyways he took the overall. Everyone said I was not dark enough. Oh well it was my first show and I will learn from my mistakes. Coulda been dialed in a little more, i will come in tighter next time. I am not saying I could beat anyone or look better than anyone, i just want a critique from the Professionals. Thanks everyone.

I'll have you more dialed in next time and even more thickness. We need to get that water pulled out of your legs. Aren't you glad you finally did a damn show. I think alot of people around the country would be suprised at how much bigger and harder the competition is in shows out here in Cali. Not taking anything away from anyone, but there are a shit load of quality competitors here.:D

Jsanti said:
Damn bro! Very nice build. What the heck was that short dude thinking? Atleast he is trying.

The short guy was a light-weight, the pics are from the overall when all weight classes go for the overall show.

Back