Wondering if anyone ran Geneza Test E solo?

HenryHill1

Got it for my first cycle and wanted to talk to anyone who has ran this Test E before.. Been hearing mixed things and want to know if I wasted my money ! Any input would be helpful... Did a search on here and only found 3 or so threads all said the same thing...

Save ur money and go buy Human Grade gear. It honestly costs like 25-40% more.. and its worth it. All these UGLs that u see discussed on the forums are hit and miss. I've tried Test prop and Tren ace from one lab that was completely bunk, yet their D-Bol was top notch. Who really knows, I've read mixed reviews about every lab out there, because some ppl will go around bashing labs some will boost it. Anyways..back to the main point..just get HG.

Save ur money and go buy Human Grade gear. It honestly costs like 25-40% more.. and its worth it. All these UGLs that u see discussed on the forums are hit and miss. I've tried Test prop and Tren ace from one lab that was completely bunk, yet their D-Bol was top notch. Who really knows, I've read mixed reviews about every lab out there, because some ppl will go around bashing labs some will boost it. Anyways..back to the main point..just get HG.

The first two words in my first post will tell you that I already have the GP. I'm looking for input from users who have ran it first hand. Thanks though.

I know there orals are g2g but I've heard there oils are slightly underdosed but I dont know for sure, good luck

I've only used their orals and loved them. But like mentioned earlier, you can beat Human Grade, so if you have access to that, that would be my pick!

I'm running their Sustanon (sust) 270 right now and love it. It's smooth with pretty much no pain. I am doing two 1ml shots a week and have got great gains. I know you were asking about their test e but thought maybe you would like to hear about their other oils too.

Any more input on those that have ran the GP test e ? I seem to have problems on several forums finding people who have done this product...

If you have no direct experience, then for fack sake, quit spreading bullshit.

Not spreading anything just stating what I have heard from others on this board. I'm not knocking them at all I plan to run some of there oils, Just stating what I heard from other members

I'm starting my 3rd week of test e only tonight. As it's my first cycle I ran 250mg the first two weeks just to see how that felt. I've seen some difference even though it's early. My libido is up along with morning wood. I like to blast a muscle group 1 day a week, because it takes that long before it recovers. This week I did each group twice, so I really think i'm repairing faster. I'm also eating more protein than I ever have which is surely part of it.

I'm starting my 3rd week of test e only tonight. As it's my first cycle I ran 250mg the first two weeks just to see how that felt. I've seen some difference even though it's early. My libido is up along with morning wood. I like to blast a muscle group 1 day a week, because it takes that long before it recovers. This week I did each group twice, so I really think i'm repairing faster. I'm also eating more protein than I ever have which is surely part of it.

Nice, I would love to hear more as your cycle progresses. Are you keeping a log of it somehwere?

Yup, I've used there Test E.
Great shit. I know lots of others that were impressed with it as well as the other oils also.

Got it for my first cycle and wanted to talk to anyone who has ran this Test E before.. Been hearing mixed things and want to know if I wasted my money ! Any input would be helpful... Did a search on here and only found 3 or so threads all said the same thing...

The test E is commonly used by athletes around here and they say it is painless and really like the results.

Back