Would like some feedback on Anavar/Nupharm...

Saiyan

Hey, curious if you guys can give me some of ur positive and negative feedbacks on anavar.... wud love to hear them, im interested in testing that stuff out.

by the way, is it ahard steroid to get?? also, have u guys ever heard of brand Nupharm. they make all types of gear. thats wut alot of my shit comes from. I believe its an underground lab.

Saiyan said:
Hey, curious if you guys can give me some of ur positive and negative feedbacks on anavar.... wud love to hear them, im interested in testing that stuff out.

by the way, is it ahard steroid to get?? also, have u guys ever heard of brand Nupharm. they make all types of gear. thats wut alot of my shit comes from. I believe its an underground lab.

Never heard of Nupharm...

As for var:

Positives: Increased strength with little weight gain (ideal for those who compete in sports which require maintenance of a certain weight).

Increased hardening and vascularity.

Slight effect in decreasing visceral/abdominal fat.

Little to no side effects in most.

Easy recovery post-cycle.

Negatives: Price & Availability (although it's come down substantially with all the UGL's, so I dunno if these could be considered negatives anymore)

Some people are disappointed with their gains because their expectations are too lofty. You have to remember that it is a very mild anabolic.

I love the stuff.

I like the Anavar too. You definitely need to make sure you take enough of it though. I have had very little to no sides with it. It is fairly expensive still though.

Back