Would like some info/experience about Gyno

RamboTheDog

Hey everyone.. I have been experiencing a bit of a problem in the past few days, but before i speak of it i'll just give a short summary on my background.

I have been doing steroids for the past 5 years, blast n cruising for the past 1 year and a half and NEVER had any trouble with gyno.. in the beggining i even ran cycles with no AI at all (reckless yes)

Well, im now running the cycle with most testosterone i have ever ran (1g/week) along with 650mg/wk of npp

I noticed a bit of a disconfort in my right nipple only but it wasnt pain or anything and now (4 weeks into the cycloe) i noticed about 3 days ago a little bit of soft tissue around the nipple (i mean its in the nipple/pink area but its not in the center) and there is also a small hard lump.. This is very weird to me because its not puffy, apparently you can only notice if you know i have it cuz the hard lump is appearing a bit, but even on the side u cant tell its gyno..

So i was taking 0.5mg of anastrozole during cycle and then in the past 2 days i added 40 mg tamoxifen and 60 mg tamoxifen and so far my nipple is still a bit sore and the lump is still the same

Any tips on the best way to go?

From my research i heard that Letrozole is the only way to go to reverse this but other places said tamoxifen should reverse in 80% of cases along months of 20mg/day

Should i stop the cycle in order for it to go away or not?

Well im confused because each place says a different thing and i also have never seem gyno like this :/

Thank you

So i was taking 0.5mg of anastrozole during cycle and then in the past 2 days i added 40 mg tamoxifen and 60 mg tamoxifen and so far my nipple is still a bit sore and the lump is still the same

Can you please clarify the second compound you added?

Raloxifene is best, followed closely by Tamox.

The fact is we don't even know for sure if it's gyno.. but if your worried, simply running Nolva or Ralox will keep you safe. You may want to up the anastrazole somewhat too (bloodwork pending) because your e2 would like be high if your are getting gyno symptoms.

AI's work for treating gyno but at a cost. You have to nuke all your estrodial to do so.

SERMs like Ralox & tamox are far better because they don't effect circulating e2, rather stop it from binding & activating the E receptors on your breast tissue.

Gyno = too much estrodial floating around and binding to breast tissue. So increase your AI a little to bring your e2 back to normal levels, and add Ralox/Tamox to stop any and all e2 binding to your breast tissue.

It may take a few days to relieve symptoms. Get blood work to be sure.

I just ended up dropping a cycle like yours halfway through because I couldn't get it under control.

Have you ever ran a 19-nor before? (Deca, Tren?) I experience problems with these compounds that I've yet to find a solution. I've always been in the crowd that believes prolactin CANNOT cause gyno. However, i'm becoming skeptical of that fact. While running these compounds, I've found that Tamox and letro never helps. (It may be just because i'm gyno prone.) I certainly don't have the answers, but i'm working my ass off to find a solution. May just end up dropping 19-nors, or anything that aromatizes.

I recommend dropping the dose to start with. I know that sucks to hear, but know this: While you try to figure out how to combat the gyno, it will be growing. Hear me on this! I though I was on the right track with my treatment, only to find out later that it wasn't working. Now, I've got some lumps i'm dealing with.

I could go on for days about gyno issues, but that's where i'd start.

PrinceDianabol - Thank you bro, the compound is tamox :p

tbonexl - Thank you i read it and well, sucks that apparently it will take at least 1+ month to get it reversed even if only partially but i added my Anastrozole to 1mg/day and 60 mg tamox/day lol... i still feel nothing different, maybe im immune to AI? lol

bigtimechief - Damn, im literally about to stop less than halfway through cuz i dont wanna have 1 nipple fuc*** up :/, and yes i have ran tren up to 70 mg/day and deca up to 400-500 mg/week cant remember now
I did some research on prolactin gyno but i will try tamox now, if it doesnt work i'll start looking into prolactin, Did you manage to reverse everytime you got gyno?

Lmk please im kinda worried :/

Another thing, this is the 3rd day taking tamox and upping anastrozole to 1mg/day and my nipple is still the same, just as sore as before (its not much, doesnt bother me much but its still the same).. Getting kinda worried

PrinceDianabol - Thank you bro, the compound is tamox :p

tbonexl - Thank you i read it and well, sucks that apparently it will take at least 1+ month to get it reversed even if only partially but i added my Anastrozole to 1mg/day and 60 mg tamox/day lol... i still feel nothing different, maybe im immune to AI? lol

bigtimechief - Damn, im literally about to stop less than halfway through cuz i dont wanna have 1 nipple fuc*** up :/, and yes i have ran tren up to 70 mg/day and deca up to 400-500 mg/week cant remember now
I did some research on prolactin gyno but i will try tamox now, if it doesnt work i'll start looking into prolactin, Did you manage to reverse everytime you got gyno?

Lmk please im kinda worried :/

Another thing, this is the 3rd day taking tamox and upping anastrozole to 1mg/day and my nipple is still the same, just as sore as before (its not much, doesnt bother me much but its still the same).. Getting kinda worried

Relax brother, and don't be grabbing your nips all day long and checking (like I did). Guarantee that won't help the soreness, and could aggravate a potential prolactin issue.

If this is your first bout with gyno, it'll go away with proper action. First time it happened to me, i was lump free in a month with Tamox.

Bloodwork would really help you out, and help the rest of us point you in the right direction. If you're not going to do that, i'd drop the doses in half, and continue with AI and Nolvadex. If it doesn't improve within the week, time to come off.

Give the lump a hard squeeze and see if your nipple secretes any fluid. I've mistaken prolactin gyno (lactation, fluid buildup) for e2 gyno (female breast tissue development) before. They can feel similar. Nipple soreness, and small lump underneath. Make sure your AI is dialed in, and perhaps add a DA like caber or prami and see if it helps.

bigtimechief - Hey, yes this is my first time and i hope ur right, thanks for the words bro i rly need to calm down right now... lol and i wont be grabbing it anymore, and about the bloodwork i will be doing it this week and post it here.. I have a new HGH arriving today or tomorrow then i wanna go and do test, e2 and hgh bloodwork all at once cuz i have busy mornings

jozifp103 - Wow, i really appreciate the advice since im pretty sure it would help to know but i really dont wanna feel the pain i imagine it would give me from squeezing it... Also not sure if this helps to know if its prolactin but my nipple even on the side looks normal, i can squeeze the tip of my nipple with no problems and also around the center of the nipple some areas have small soft tissue, other than that only 1 small hard lump... I imagine its beggining of gyno or am i wrong?

Thank you guys

Hey everyone.. I have been experiencing a bit of a problem in the past few days, but before i speak of it i'll just give a short summary on my background.

I have been doing steroids for the past 5 years, blast n cruising for the past 1 year and a half and NEVER had any trouble with gyno.. in the beggining i even ran cycles with no AI at all (reckless yes)

Well, im now running the cycle with most testosterone i have ever ran (1g/week) along with 650mg/wk of npp

I noticed a bit of a disconfort in my right nipple only but it wasnt pain or anything and now (4 weeks into the cycloe) i noticed about 3 days ago a little bit of soft tissue around the nipple (i mean its in the nipple/pink area but its not in the center) and there is also a small hard lump.. This is very weird to me because its not puffy, apparently you can only notice if you know i have it cuz the hard lump is appearing a bit, but even on the side u cant tell its gyno..

Any tips on the best way to go?

From my research i heard that Letrozole is the only way to go to reverse this but other places said tamoxifen should reverse in 80% of cases along months of 20mg/day

Should i stop the cycle in order for it to go away or not?

Well im confused because each place says a different thing and i also have never seem gyno like this :/

Thank you
dont use letro for gyno, crashign estro is not good for you. use a serm (off any aas cept hrt at most) for a 2-4 months and report back. might neeed to get ti cut out
also never do cycles without AI, its NOT JUST about gyno, high estro causes other issues and is not good.

Back