Would like some recipe help!

Matthew121

I am banned!
I have a 1/2kg of test e.
Getting ready to start my first brewing!
I have everything I need, and extra.
I am looking to make a couple batches.
100ml @ 250mg/ml
100ml @ 300mg/ml

Does anyone have a tried/true recipe for this much?

I am gathering that I will need 25gr/30gr of test for each batch, but wondering about cso, and ba/bb.

Thanks guys!

You still needing help???

If you are wanting to make 100ml I would suggest actually making 108ml as you will lose some in filtering.

Also set your calculator to .80 on powder weight instead of .75

Use 2% BA and 15-18% BB, this is what I used for smooth pinning!!!

Cotton seed oil is good, I like GSO better myself and Safflower makes some pretty good gear, If you like thin and aren't allergic to EO you might think about using some 10-20% oil volume in EO!!!

Since I am just brewing test e, I am going to skip on the eo.
Since I have enough to make alot of batches I may try some on the next to see how it goes, for now I just want to keep it simple.

Since I am just brewing test e, I am going to skip on the eo.
Since I have enough to make alot of batches I may try some on the next to see how it goes, for now I just want to keep it simple.

EO is most definately not needed in Test E conversions it's just that I like THIN gear!!! I like less viscous gear and EO helps achieve the thinness I like!!! Definately not necessary by no means.

Well, I am giving some consideration to using slin pins in my delts for my cycle. Thinking 29g 1/2", If I do go that route I may want to use eo just to make it easier to push through the tiny thread of a needle.

Damn Son,
Half key, you aren't messin around....
I don't find BB nec for enan but it certainly can't hurt...

Damn Son,
Half key, you aren't messin around....
I don't find BB nec for enan but it certainly can't hurt...

well the difference from a 1/4kg to a 1/2kg is only alil over 100$. So for the extra 1000ml while Im going through the hassle I might as well just spring for it, and have enough to sit on for a long time. lol

Good advice from JStarke as always. I pin with 29g 1/2 slin and I don't use any EO. I've found that at 15-16% BB I have no problem. I always use Safflower oil infused with Vitamin E. The reason i use safflower is it's available locally both in food and USP grade.

You will find that at 2% BA, an 15-20% BB, you will have a thin finished product, that should be smooth and painless. E holds very easily, even without BB, so it's always a good place to start.

Just pay close attention to sterility, clean all working areas with bleach/water, sterilize all necessary items and keep them that way, a hat/mask/and gloves never hurt.

Where I see people making the biggest mistakes is they will have a media bottle full of finished oil, then take a pin to repeatedly draw and transfer to smaller bottles. Everytime you put a pin back into that bottle, you need to make sure it didn't touch anything, it's already enough that it's exposed to the air.

Back