Would Test Aromatize?

DixonPlymouth

If I ran Testosterone w/ My Tren in a dose significant enough to only replace my body's natural test production would that test still aromatize?

Rephrase:

I'm running Tren cycle, My natural test will shut down, I take just enough test to REPLACE the lost natural test, will the test aromatize?

Sorry homi I just couldnt help it, Im in a funny mood Today , maybe the great night last night, or the great piece of ass i was banging earlier .... I digress. I just dont know how you will calculate how much Test you need to "replace" unless you are doing tests constantly and monitoring that shit to the T. And yes ANY amount of Testosterone will aromatize. Perhaps you mean to keep a base dose of Test, I think that would be much easier than "replacing" what you are loosing..?

Sorry homi I just couldnt help it, Im in a funny mood Today , maybe the great night last night, or the great piece of ass i was banging earlier .... I digress. I just dont know how you will calculate how much Test you need to "replace" unless you are doing tests constantly and monitoring that shit to the T. And yes ANY amount of Testosterone will aromatize. Perhaps you mean to keep a base dose of Test, I think that would be much easier than "replacing" what you are loosing..?

Since the average man produces about 4-10mg of Testosterone per day, I was going to follow that guideline for dosages.

But I think I'd rather just use a base.

Do you know an adequte base that will prevent my HPTA from shutting down and isn't high enough to cause problems associated with high aromatization?

I was thinking of a 250mg/week base of Test E? Do I still have to run an AI?

There my friend I am not able to help, but ive heard and will be running during summer a base of 250 while running Tren, Aromatase inhibitor (AI), you can have Adex, Nolva, Aromasin, on hand, personally I use small dose troughout cycle, if you know how you react to sides, it easier to choose..

test will always aromatize... tren can also aromatize. just keep AI's and SERMS on hand, should have no problems.

tren will not aromatize, it creates prolactin issues...similar to gyno from aromatizing test...COME ON MAN.

tren can aromatize... do some research. thanks. And "creating prolactin issue" doesn't describe the unwanted side effects. try to read more before you bash.

tren can aromatize... do some research. thanks. And "creating prolactin issue" doesn't describe the unwanted side effects. try to read more before you bash.

"Unlike many anabolic androgenic steroids the Trenbolone hormone does not aromatize and as you understand it is the aromatase effect that is largely responsible for Gynecomastia and even to an extent high blood pressure" taken straight from trenebolone.com...:beertoast

"Trenbolones chemical structure makes it resistant to the aromatize enzyme (conversion to estrogen) thus absolutely no percentage of trenbolone will convert to estrogen. Trenbolone administration would not promote estrogenic side effects such as breast tissue growth in men (gynecomastia, bitch tits)"-ster***.com

from same site:

"Trenbolone is also a noted progestin: it binds to the receptor of the female sex hormone progesterone (with about 60% of the actual strength progesterone) (17). In sensitivemembers this can lead to bloat and breast growth worse still, trenbolones active metabolite17beta-trenbolone has a binding affinity to the progesterone receptor (PgR) that is actually greater than progesterone itself (18)."

Last edited:
"Unlike many anabolic androgenic steroids the Trenbolone hormone does not aromatize and as you understand it is the aromatase effect that is largely responsible for Gynecomastia and even to an extent high blood pressure" taken straight from trenebolone.com...:beertoast

that is great info... but how many times have you injected tren? i assure you it was a low=low affinty, but can aromatize. i speak from experience and discussions with other gearheads. Not tryin to argue, just my .02

ive ran tren a couple times... and so your saying when you run tren you experience extra water weight from it aromatizing?

that is great info... but how many times have you injected tren? i assure you it was a low=low affinty, but can aromatize. i speak from experience and discussions with other gearheads. Not tryin to argue, just my .02

Your 2 cents is WRONG. Trenbolone CANNOT aromatize. It is absolutely impossible.

Test and Tren Q?

As a sidenote why would you want to run test that low for a cycle with tren anyway? Wouldn't it be more beneficial to run test at a higher dose?

If I ran Testosterone w/ My Tren in a dose significant enough to only replace my body's natural test production would that test still aromatize?

Rephrase:

I'm running Tren cycle, My natural test will shut down, I take just enough test to REPLACE the lost natural test, will the test aromatize?

That's like asking "doe's water freeze in the Freezer box?"

of course test does, it's to balance your estrogen/ test levels.

Back