Would Test Aromatize?

worth as much or more than yours... tren can aromatize.

Well well, surprise surprise. The same man again giving terrible information on a second consecutive day. Tren doesnt fucking aromatize. you sir should be banned from all the crap thats coming out of your mouth.

youve gone from not recommending a post cycle therapy (pct) after a guy has shut down his natural test, to recommending 800mg of eq a week with a high amount of test without even knowing a single thing about the person and now talking shit about how tren aromatises. mate seriously. dont even post till you know whats up. seriously your a joke

Kolossus: My .02 is run tren a (200mg's eod) and test e (6oomg's/week) for 12 week. with a 250mg's deca/week. if you have masteron run it at 600-800mg's.

This is the type of shit your recommending for a persons second cycle.
Test 600
Tren 700
Deca 250
and Mast 800.

Thats almost 3 grams of gear a week for a second cycle. 700 tren ace is enough to make some people wanna neck themselves.

Ill let others think about this and rep you accordingly

Kolossus: My .02 is run tren a (200mg's eod) and test e (6oomg's/week) for 12 week. with a 250mg's deca/week. if you have masteron run it at 600-800mg's.

This is the type of shit your recommending for a persons second cycle.
Test 600
Tren 700
Deca 250
and Mast 800.

Thats almost 3 grams of gear a week for a second cycle. 700 tren ace is enough to make some people wanna neck themselves.

Ill let others think about this and rep you accordingly

Think about it.... What % of gear is actually in the solution? What % do you think is underdosed, because it it all underdosed?

If you shoot 200mg's test e... do you think you are getting 200mg's of test? think again. 600mg's of tren is not a lot... if there is a reaction, scale down... it is that simple.

I am speaking from experience, my .02.

the gear you must get must be completely shit. and this aromatising tren that you say you have.. hate to break it to you but it wasnt tren if that was the case mate. no one on this board will side with you on that one

Well well, surprise surprise. The same man again giving terrible information on a second consecutive day. Tren doesnt fucking aromatize. you sir should be banned from all the crap thats coming out of your mouth.

youve gone from not recommending a post cycle therapy (pct) after a guy has shut down his natural test, to recommending 800mg of eq a week with a high amount of test without even knowing a single thing about the person and now talking shit about how tren aromatises. mate seriously. dont even post till you know whats up. seriously your a joke

What the joke is, is that you know nothing but conjecture from what you have read on forums or wikipedia. I have a PHD in physiology with a focus on microbiology. I work in a lab with various chemicals every day. To insult my intelligence is futile. if you don't agree... just say you disagree, end of story.
Thanks.

BTW... there is no need to post cycle therapy (pct) after 3 shots of test enanthate.

the gear you must get must be completely shit. and this aromatising tren that you say you have.. hate to break it to you but it wasnt tren if that was the case mate. no one on this board will side with you on that one

OK smart guy... in 200mg shot of test e... how much test is available?

Oh... and 200mg's a week is 600mg's... not 700mg's. This is awesome!

You are actually a fuckin moron. how many days are there in a week? 7

EOD is every second day.

in two weeks there are 14 days. so 7 of those days you inject 200mg. =1400mg over two weeks. divide that by 2 weeks and ill let you work out what the answer is. FFS

What the joke is, is that you know nothing but conjecture from what you have read on forums or wikipedia. I have a PHD in physiology with a focus on microbiology. I work in a lab with various chemicals every day. To insult my intelligence is futile. if you don't agree... just say you disagree, end of story.
Thanks.

BTW... there is no need to post cycle therapy (pct) after 3 shots of test enanthate.

and 3 shots did cause testicular atrophy. from personal experience i needed a post cycle therapy (pct) i was also shut down like him with bloods to prove it. you can go ahead and just hope you recover id rather not take chances

Times out... sorry buddy. I tried to allow you time to redeem yourself and make me to be the idiot fool. let's just say we differ in opinion. I have 15 years of brewing and cycling under my belt and probably know the few sources you but your underdosed gear from better than you do. haha not to be a dick, just refrain from any attempts to outwit me... you can not. Thanks again!

You are actually a fuckin moron. how many days are there in a week? 7

EOD is every second day.

in two weeks there are 14 days. so 7 of those days you inject 200mg. =1400mg over two weeks. divide that by 2 weeks and ill let you work out what the answer is. FFS

uggg... wrong... try again. And the OP didn't shoot 7 shots... he shot 3.

and 3 shots did cause testicular atrophy. from personal experience i needed a post cycle therapy (pct) i was also shut down like him with bloods to prove it. you can go ahead and just hope you recover id rather not take chances

dude... for the last time... when you take nolva, clomid... you hope to recover anyway... there is no guarantee. Re-establishing HPTA happens naturally, not through exogenous chemical means.

You can claim blood work after 3 shot... i don't believe you... it is too relevant for your notions.

EOD. every 2 days. thats 3.5 times a week. 600 one week 800 the next. the average is 700. if you shoot an ace or a prop only mon wed fri you are a complete idiot.

EOD is EOD

Mon wed Fri is Mon wed Fri

two different things. the second of which is fuckin stupid. i hope you have learnt something

EOD. every 2 days. thats 3.5 times a week. 600 one week 800 the next. the average is 700. if you shoot an ace or a prop only mon wed fri you are a complete idiot.

EOD is EOD

Mon wed Fri is Mon wed Fri

two different things. the second of which is fuckin stupid. i hope you have learnt something

what % of prop is test vs ester? eh? And what % of enanthate is test and what % is ester, eh? Buddy... just stop pissing up a rope... i know what I am talking about, and the more you go on about how stupid I am, i will eventually explain it to you and you will look like a fool.

if you drop it now and ask me i will explain it to you, if not then you can piss off.

Back