Would Test Aromatize?

prop was near 80% from memory and eth is mid 60's to 70's. TBH is not really important information.

Important is knowing how much gear ur putting into yourself

important is knowing when ur balls aint working

and important that tren DOESNT aromatise, but can raise prolactin. you are wrong. no one will agree that it does. id love to see something that backs you on this coz this is actually the most rediculios thing ive ever heard.

prop was near 80% from memory and eth is mid 60's to 70's. TBH is not really important information.

Important is knowing how much gear ur putting into yourself

important is knowing when ur balls aint working

and important that tren DOESNT aromatise, but can raise prolactin. you are wrong. no one will agree that it does. id love to see something that backs you on this coz this is actually the most rediculios thing ive ever heard.

Any chemical can inexplicably aromatize, you can agree or not.

Now to your stating the importance of knowing how much aas you are using and then saying it is not important that the amount of aas in a solution isn't important doesn't make sense.

If you are using 1000mg's test e and 74% is actually test... you are using 740mg's of test, right? now consider this... the majority of UGL and sources brew a slight bit underdosed... let's just say 10%... now your 1000mg's a week is 640mg's a week... you dig?

So when I take 1200mg's test e, I am actually taking 720-760mg's a week.

No sir... tren can aromatize.
I think that all of this misunderstanding origins in this excerpt from Wiki:
Trenbolone has proven popular with anabolic steroid users as some
believe it is not metabolized by aromatase or 5***945;- reductase
into estrogenic compounds such as estradiol, or into DHT; however, studies on this are mixed with some studies showing a potential increase in both
but it's absolute nonsense. Trenbolone just cannot aromatize due to its chemical structure. Get yourself some education and don't follow blindly to all Wiki articles, there's so much crap in it that you can't believe

I think that all of this misunderstanding origins in this excerpt from Wiki:

but it's absolute nonsense. Trenbolone just cannot aromatize due to its chemical structure. Get yourself some education and don't follow blindly to all Wiki articles, there's so much crap in it that you can't believe

This is all that's needed to be stated from the start. It's a fucking progestin for crying out loud. Gotta love e-PhD's.

I would like to know Doctor, how do you know exactly Tren aromatizes? just because your theory of "all chemicals inexplicably aromitize" or what?

I would like to know Doctor, how do you know exactly Tren aromatizes? just because your theory of "all chemicals inexplicably aromitize" or what?

Is my milk aromatizing in the jug? Or will it only aromatize after I drink it?

yes... you figured me out... I underdose my own gear, I know nothing about aas and love jizz in my mouth... my gorgeous wife is just a decoy... shhh, don't tell anybody.

BTW... you guys are so cool. Thanks.

yes... you figured me out... I underdose my own gear, I know nothing about aas and love jizz in my mouth... my gorgeous wife is just a decoy... shhh, don't tell anybody.

BTW... you guys are so cool. Thanks.

Im glad we sorted that one out. i'll move on now

Back