• hell yes. i'm a pimp

Votes: 102 70.3%
  • nope. i'm a dork.

Votes: 43 29.7%

• Total voters
Painful Pleasure said:
if she was super hot?

i would but i dont have any. :afro:

This is your second post about banging/shagging family members, the first one was, "would you bang your sister?"

Your a sick fuck, get your head sorted and post something worth while.

Peace

By the way, I fucked YOUR sister!

MagicallyMinded said:
This is your second post about banging/shagging family members, the first one was, "would you bang your sister?"

Your a sick fuck, get your head sorted and post something worth while.

Peace

By the way, I fucked YOUR sister!
i'm sorry ur small minded. i dont have a sister. how do u think adam and eve's kids have kids?

Painful Pleasure said:
i'm sorry ur small minded. i dont have a sister. how do u think adam and eve's kids have kids?

whos to say God didnt create another family that is not mentioned? Every event throughout the time the bible was written is not in there. It would take billions and billions of pages if every little thing was recorded

very very very distant like by several marriages and ultra hot - then yes. Its never OK when the family tree looks like a telephone pole.

Painful Pleasure said:

How do you know there even was an Adam & Eve?

No more than I fucked your sister, if your get my drift.

i fucked my cousin ..and didn't even know she was my cousin...until a family function...i ripped that shit up..this was like when i was 19..13 years ago..lol

LiftTillIDie said:
What is the technical definition of a second cousin? I always forget.

Websters defines second cousin as: the cousin its ok to bang.

Back