would you do tren and Anavar (var) together or separately?

acd

would you do tren and var together or separately?

Currently I am doing 150 tren eod and 250test /week. Was on from november 2002 and will be on untill the end of the summer.

I have Anavar (var) to do either 25 mg for 2 months or
50 mg for 1 month. It will be my first time with Anavar (var).

I am debading whether to do the tren along with 25mg ed Anavar (var) or do 2 weeks more tren and do 50 mg Anavar (var) ed only. (will continue with tren and primobolan to end the cycle).

So, would you do the tren with the Anavar (var) or do the Anavar (var) alone?

In the scenario of doing the Anavar (var) alone isnt 50mg too much for a Anavar (var) first timer??

Thanks!

Let me get this right...........you've been on Tren since Nov 02 & you're staying on till the end of this summer ???

Also, you said you are on 250 mg Test...but later on you say Primo.......sorry but I'm just really confused.

BTW.......Welcome to Steroidology !!

Thanks!

I started with gh deca test slin droll 8 weeks
then 8 weeks tren deca test eq
then 1 week dnp
then just deca and eq
now on 6th week of tren 150 eod test 250 /week
will do either tren + Anavar (var) or tren and then var
after the Anavar (var) 6 more weeks tren
then 1 month primo and come off

I might do the Anavar (var) only because the tren keeps my blood pressure high at 95/150 (not etremely high but its like this for a while)

do regular dlood tests everything OK.

I didnt gain much because I cannot eat enough to gain much (intestine gets bloated from too much food) but the tren made wonders for me.. if someone can post a pic I can send it..

acd said:
I might do the Anavar (var) only because the tren keeps my blood pressure high at 95/150 (not etremely high but its like this for a while)

You bp is in the hypertensive range and you are asking for problems, serious ones at that.

My number one priority if I was you....would be to get it down into a more normal range.

I think it's time you did some research into high blood pressure, before it's too late.

its not dangerously high. my off tren is 75/120 hows yours on tren and off tren?

everybodys pressure goes up while on tren, by saying what you say, you imply that noone should do tren because the pressure will get high..

acd said:
its not dangerously high. my off tren is 75/120 hows yours on tren and off tren?

everybodys pressure goes up while on tren, by saying what you say, you imply that noone should do tren because the pressure will get high..

No....... I'm not saying that no one should use Tren. I'm saying that when your bp gets that high you are asking from problems. Not everyones bp goes through the roof on Tren or other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for that matter.

You should take steps to keep it lower....that's all.

Also...if you really think that 95/150 isn't dangerously high, think again !!
Any idea how much higher it goes when you lifting real heavy in a good workout ??

You just keep doing these great cycles like you've outlined above, with very little to show for gains, and you'll probably live to be 100....LOL !!

So , what would you (SC) propose to decrease the bp?

I dont think you understood very well, I didnt get much weight because i cant eat much, but that doesnot mean that I have too litle to show for gains.. So, you dont like my cycles.. what kind of cycle do you do?

what s your stats?? I am 6 feet 205 lbs 10 bdfat

Just to keep to the question (cuz there is so much to work on if i wasnt to) I personally would do tren and Anavar (var) together...especially alone...would be an awesome cutter...and use the Anavar (var) @ 50mgs ED (no thats not too high...its actually kinda low)

dude, i would do the Anavar (var) with the tren,, (var actually seems to lower my bp for some reason). you need to drop some 'tude and just hang here for awhile man. i have been juicin for over 13 yrs and i have learned a sh-- load in just a few weeks listenin to these guys. They know thier shit, seriously... also im 6'4" 270 lbs. ifthat makes any difference.

Hey dooley I am not 270 lbs with 5% bdyfat like you... and before you make comments post your pic first

thunderson I dont have a ;tude, stoneclold have a 'tude by flaming instead of giving me advice.

acd said:
Hey dooley I am not 270 lbs with 5% bdyfat like you... and before you make comments post your pic first

thunderson I dont have a ;tude, stoneclold have a 'tude by flaming instead of giving me advice.

I didn't think I was flaming you, just trying to give you some solid advice..... but hey , as you saw yesterday, I quit replying to this thread, because you obviously know way more than most of on here, so what's the point.

Have a great day and enjoy teaching the boys a thing or two !!

"acd" for Mod !!.....oh yeah !!

StoneColdNTO said:
I didn't think I was flaming you, just trying to give you some solid advice..... but hey , as you saw yesterday, I quit replying to this thread, because you obviously know way more than most of on here, so what's the point.

Have a great day and enjoy teaching the boys a thing or two !!

"acd" for Mod !!.....oh yeah !!

Quit Flaming everyone you ass!!!! LOL

Back