wtf is this? Sex Problem>>>

web_dj

Whats up all, I dont know why this is happening but it is,I get it up just fine with no trouble at all but it takes for ever to climax like litteraly an hour and a half and I really have to bust my ass with in that peiod of time, its like I am the man of steel and I fucking hate it...has this happened to any of you? by the way I am on 1000mlgs of test right now....any help would be much appreciated..thanks

No just proscar but this was happening before I started the finasteride.I been on cycle for a while id say about 5 monthes wich I know isnt smart and I am going to take a few monthes off at the end of this cycle.A few friends cycle all year long and only take about 2 months off and this doesnt happen to them so I am lost.

Im just useing test. When does this go away prolly after cycle huh? how long does it take for you to get back to normal? this is some fucking annnnoying shit isnt it? damn

also this isnt like its my first cycle, Ive done plenty but this has been happening for a few months now. fuckin androgens.lol

speaking for myself, alot of times it depends on what type and or brand of gear im taking. Each type of gear has a different effect on me, although the not bein able to climax is a new one dude! Hey, it may aggravate ya but i bet ur girlfriend fuckin loves it!? If its really that bad dude i would just do some damage and switch gear soon.lol!!!

Relax bro, just look at it this way, you can have it all in one night, BJ, Anal, Snatch, More BJ, little bit more Anal and then bust in the Snatch, you could also throw in a handjob. :D

The same thing happened to me when I was on 1g test. I actually thought it was fun although my girl got annoyed after a while. If you are anything like me, just throw something like fina or Winstrol (winny) in with the test, and your "problem" will disappear.

LMFCABO, D R S your fuckin shot dude.lol:D Yeah I can go all fucking night if I want with no problem. If I wait a week with no sex wich is hard as hell to do I can bust in a half an hour if I really move my ass.lol and yes the g/f gets anoyed because she likes when I bust on her. this doesnt happen to anyone else.lol wtf Im all alone here.hehe by the way everyone always askes what LMFCABO means, it means----Laughing-My-Fucking-Cock-And-Balls-Off.........

enjoy these adventures while you can. I say you go out and fuck as many women as you can and build a reputation for yourself. After you gie a girl a good hour in a half and she shivering and can't take it anymore, tell her I don't know what's wrong with me..but I can't last as long as I usually do.

same shit happens to me on cycle. takes like an hour to bust it. my girl thinks i am fucking around on her since it takes so long, then she gets mad, then her legs give out and she starts shaking so we got to change positions. it goes with the territory bro.

I've been having a slightly different problem. I can finish the deed pretty much anytime I want to, but it still won't go down no matter what. I have 24/7 wood. I realize this effectively makes me a sex god, so I'm not complaining, but it's starting to hurt. :wackit:

Lateralus said:
I've been having a slightly different problem. I can finish the deed pretty much anytime I want to, but it still won't go down no matter what. I have 24/7 wood. I realize this effectively makes me a sex god, so I'm not complaining, but it's starting to hurt. :wackit:

Priapism is nothing to fuck around with (no pun intended). I am assuming that you are exaggerating a little, but if it seriously doesn't go down at all, you better see a doctor as soon as possible.

Same thing happened to me last year. You can go for hours and hours but it gets fucking annoying after a while.

I was on 600mg test \400 Deca.

Every cycle is different.

I have a question for all you guys who take forever to finish: Does this only happen when you are on test, or does it happen with other types gear as well? Also, were you using any aromatase inhibitors (adex, letro, or aromasin) at the time?

Back