wtf tren?

lol what if anything tren is the only drug where the more is better applies
there is huge differences in jumps of 100 mgs

Yeah I bumped it to 700mg a week, for a first timer that is a pretty fucking huge number I think. I should be seeing something for sure. I get more strength off running 300mg test-e then this fucking tren.

Yeah I bumped it to 700mg a week, for a first timer that is a pretty fucking huge number I think. I should be seeing something for sure. I get more strength off running 300mg test-e then this fucking tren.
I just try to say if the gear correct, i mean clean and properly dosed THEN he will feel 350 mg at some level and feel 700mg like a fucking tornado...
If 350 is not working than 700 mg will not also
There is no reason to wait until Wednesday to know that Thursday is coming...
I am sorry for your unfortunate instance. Hope you will h***351;t bullseye next time

man ill tell ya, ive been reading stuff like this about pinn products here lately.

everyone is reluctant to call it fake or under dosed because of their good history, but maybe they are starting to go bad now.

man ill tell ya, ive been reading stuff like this about pinn products here lately.

everyone is reluctant to call it fake or under dosed because of their good history, but maybe they are starting to go bad now.
Very well could be man. Shit changes daily with UGL. I was about to throw down the money for 11 kits of hgh but fuck idk now lol..

When you finish using what you have, pm me and I'll talk to JB and see what we can do. Pinnacle is all about customer service, so if I know JB, he will do what he can to keep you a happy customer. Not everyone reacts the same to different compounds, maybe tren's not your thing. I am extremely happy with the Pinnacle tren I'm using, but maybe you'll get better results with one of our other compounds.

^^^ I can appreciate this kind if customer service. I just got my buddy some of their tren and he will be starting it soon. I'm currently on a Test E cycle from pinn and liking it. I'm curious to see how my friend reacts to pinn tren now. Hope it's g2g.

When you finish using what you have, pm me and I'll talk to JB and see what we can do. Pinnacle is all about customer service, so if I know JB, he will do what he can to keep you a happy customer. Not everyone reacts the same to different compounds, maybe tren's not your thing. I am extremely happy with the Pinnacle tren I'm using, but maybe you'll get better results with one of our other compounds.

Sounds like something I can work with man. That'll at least definitely keep me interested in giving you guys another go around. I'll hit you up in a few weeks then brotha.

^^^ I can appreciate this kind if customer service. I just got my buddy some of their tren and he will be starting it soon. I'm currently on a Test E cycle from pinn and liking it. I'm curious to see how my friend reacts to pinn tren now. Hope it's g2g.

Yeah it is man. Let me know how he reacts man I'm curious. Did he get the ace?

This thread makes me sad...Im gonna chalk it up to a underdosed batch. Highly doubt it was deliberate though, and Im glad they are making it right for ya.

Well done 2 shots of double dose, still nothing haha. I'm going to do one more and if nothing just toss it. I am not going to bash or try to slam pin labs saying there shit is whack, but this tren is definitely bunk.

I've run tren a @ 300mg eod with 800mg enanthate and had minimal sides for 12 weeks... the gear was LEGIT. You should see noticable strength gains in 3-4 weeks.

Tren is tren bro... you body has no choice but to react to it... it aint you. They need to make good, and they will.

Back