wtf where is the size

im not like that dura. Ive been going 4 times a week for 3 years now straight. Love it and when i last did a heavy day i got 365x4 (that however was while on juice a few weeks back, now 315 seems too much ) :(

corteztk1982 said:
im not like that dura. Ive been going 4 times a week for 3 years now straight. Love it and when i last did a heavy day i got 365x4 (that however was while on juice a few weeks back, now 315 seems too much ) :(

Are you talking about squat?

Sorry Cortez, I wasnt talking about you specifically. I was just referring to my friends actually, haha.
But you gotta agree, what I said is typical of a lot of newbies.

it is, i do agree 100% i see it a lot and my friends do it too. theyre like "i wish i could grow, but i really wanna go out and drink instead of going to the gym a lot" or theyll go for a week straight for like 2 hours at a time doing curls :D

ectomorph said:
It's all in your head man. You should be happy it was only 10lbs.. Keep the calories up and the weights as heavy as possible.

i thought i should use lighter weights during post cycle therapy (pct) , am i wrong abt that??

Actually I wouldnt necessarily say lighter weights, but just try and stay in the 8-12 rep range with most sets. Obviously try and use the same weight you were while on, but if you cant, at least stay in that rep range. The point is, dont SLACK IT b/c youre off-cycle. But also, don't bother with any of these heavy weight 3-4 rep sets. That will do more harm than good.

Now that your off, reduce the frequency of your workouts. I would also recomend switching to another exercise such as the dumbell bench or incline. Try a pyramid like 5/4/3/2. If you change the exercise, overemphasize form and use a weight where you can pause for 4 sec on your chest. Train for the best training effect, which is not going to be working out 7 days a week for two hours at a time.

Back