wtf?

nick c

I go to open another bottle of pet pharma tren 75. I put my finger nail under the blue top and push up. but instead of the blue top coming off the whole metal top comes off. I am really worried now about its legitamacy. I purchased it in tj but at a shop I had never been to before. They bottles were in a display case out of there boxes. I didn't think about it at the time because I thought the metal top couldn't be removed and put back on. I just finished one of the bottles yesterday and I am pretty sure it is legit. Any thoughts guys?

It SHOULD be alright, but it is a bit concerning. First, there's the legitimacy issue. Second, there's the sterilitiy issue. I would be very hesitant to use it.

I would agree about the sterility. It's like the snapple caps, if they click before you open it, why would you drink it? Same theory would apply here, IMO.

yeah at $100 a bottle. well what I did was transfer the tren with a syringe into a empty sealed bottle. I know it was exposed for that few mins. which could cause a prob. but at least it is sealed now. I will take my chances.

nick c said:
yeah at $100 a bottle. well what I did was transfer the tren with a syringe into a empty sealed bottle. I know it was exposed for that few mins. which could cause a prob. but at least it is sealed now. I will take my chances.
As long as the air in the area was fairly clean (not a lot of dust, etc), the exposure to air isn't a problem. Nearly everyone that homebrewes exposed their gear to the air. Hell, every amp and multi-use vial allows the gear to be exposed to air upon use.

Back