Xanax or Diazepam whilst on AAS

buildingpaul

I suffer from anxiety and have done for a number of years. I find that Thai Anabol makes my aniety worse. I have a load of Xanax tabs (Ativan) and Diazepam (Valium) tabs...... which one of these works best for anxiety, ive heard Xanax is good?

Xanax is also for anxiety .. not sure if it relaxes the muscles in the same way - pretty sure they are very similar.

re

xanax- i took while on. ive been on it for over a year now(xanax). def helps my anxiety. .5mgs when you feel it coming on.

im pretty sure diazapan is the same thing as xanax. i would have to look at my script.

don't run Thai Anabol if it makes your anxiety worse... that would solve everything

D-bol did the same to me. Made me an anxious mess. The above advice is as solid as it gets. Stop taking it. And Yes to your question. I have takin Xanax,Valium,Attivan,Klonipin etc while on and still do to this day. Be careful, they are VERY addictive drugs, that are near impossible to stop once you begin taking them everyday. I for one, have been on them for a couple years now. Tread lightly.

Strongly agree ^^^. I have seen a few people get very messed up on the medication you are referring to. All good when used properly ... but can be very addictive when used regulary.

Not sure about Anabol .. but I know my Test amps come with a warning about using tranquilisers. Be careful my friend.

i take xanax or klonopin to help with the anxiety and to help me sleep, very similar, both help but klonopins last a little longer. Whatever you take them or valium, like others said be careful they are addictive

They are all Benzos, so they are basically the same thing. But, Xanax is by far the most potent (and addictive) of them all. They also don't last as long in controlling your anxiety (about 4 hours or so). Valium and Klonopin are weaker, but they last longer (6-8 hours).

My advice would be to start with the Valium and if that does the trick don't fuck with the Xanax. That shit is EXTREMELY addictive and EXTREMELY hard to get off of. Klonopin would be my 2nd option. They use Klonopin to wean people off of Xanax.

But, at the same time everybody's body chemistry reacts differently. Trial and error, bro. But use the Xanax as your last resort.

My advice would be to start with the Valium and if that does the trick don't fuck with the Xanax. That shit is EXTREMELY addictive and EXTREMELY hard to get off of. Klonopin would be my 2nd option. They use Klonopin to wean people off of Xanax.

wow. i totally disagree. i have done the research and unless you're taking xanax bars it is NOT that addictive.

.25 mg when you feel an anxiety attack is fine. most doctors will agree you would have to take around 1 mg a day for extended periods of time to get hooked. the only explanation for such anecdotes is that as an anxious person you THINK you need it, however you are not truely physically dependent.

for most valium is much more addictive.

They are all Benzos, so they are basically the same thing. But, Xanax is by far the most potent (and addictive) of them all. They also don't last as long in controlling your anxiety (about 4 hours or so). Valium and Klonopin are weaker, but they last longer (6-8 hours).

But, at the same time everybody's body chemistry reacts differently. Trial and error, bro. But use the Xanax as your last resort.

I strongly agree with everthing He said.!100%

And to cheat they do not help with Pain. They are not Pain killers....

ativan is not xanax, but is similarly chemically close. xanax is brand name for alprozolam. it is not hte same thing as ativan. xanax has a very short half life thus making it good for sudden panick attacts. ativan is similar in this nature but i think it has a little longer half life.

Yo guys, Be aware that benzos of any kind are addictive and if stopped abruptly can cause sleeplessness, bad anxiety, and SEIZURES and other problems. Just make sure you take them in moderation just like everything else.

i was under the impression he is using xanax to combat anxiety attacks, not to treat a panic disorder.

even in the latter addiction can be avoided simply by tapering off correctly, but as I stated before when used conservatively for the time-to-time anxiety attack the threat of addiction is being overstated.

for more info:
Guidelines for Discontinuing Xanax

I strongly agree with everthing He said.!100%

And to cheat they do not help with Pain. They are not Pain killers....

I never said they were for pain?? The only thing I said besides anxiety was that valium is a muscle relaxant - which it is. I KNOW its not a pain killer. Sorry - maybe a misunderstanding.

Yo guys, Be aware that benzos of any kind are addictive and if stopped abruptly can cause sleeplessness, bad anxiety, and SEIZURES and other problems. Just make sure you take them in moderation just like everything else.

Seizures also occur after taking to many after a long break without .. thats from 1st hand experience - not pretty. Thats someone who used to take a fair few of them before she stopped in the first place though.

Look man - as long as you do it properly you should be fine. I've seen peoplpe take a lot worse than that when they've been on sauce.

Back