Xanax, Valium, AAS...... which ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buildingpaul

Out of interest which medication have you guys used to lower anxiety whilst on gear and which one did you find worked best?

I have used Valium (Diazepam) before and got on ok with it, made me feel a bit tired though. Just got some Xanax tabs, never taken them before but heard they are meant to be great for anxiety, even better then Valium?

I'm very aware that both are addictive!

be VERY careful bro. That shit is very very addicting.

I unfortunately just had a good friend of mine die less than a month ago from xanax and oxycodon.

You really dont wanna have the wrong drug interaction with that shit in your system. It will kill you in a heartbeat.

Just seen way too many people i know easily get addicted to that shit and die on it

be VERY careful bro. That shit is very very addicting.

I unfortunately just had a good friend of mine die less than a month ago from xanax and oxycodon.

You really dont wanna have the wrong drug interaction with that shit in your system. It will kill you in a heartbeat.

Just seen way too many people i know easily get addicted to that shit and die on it

Shit bro, sorry to hear about your mate.

So Xanax is a dangerous drug. I take 10mg of Valium (Diazepam) a day for general anxiety. I got 30 .5mg Xanax tabs the other day as have been told they are excellent for anxiety, meant to be loads better than Valium. Dont know if I will take them after reading your message though.

THC is a cure-all.

Agreed. Xanax works but you will feel sluggish & have crashes. Anti-anxiety meds are meant to calm you down- and they will- but will likely take away that sharpness you need to train hard. Let the anger build, take it out on the gym, and let thc work it's magic at night or after training to release some tension.

Shouldn't really be goin any further with thc & rec drug use...you'll get the thread locked up as it's against the rules...

Basically you need to see a doc. Steroids will just make the problem worse. I would avoid them if I were you at all costs. You have the makings of a bad breaking new story. We don't allow talk about using drug Recreationally. This thread will be closed. Seek professional medical treatment for all your medical needs.

If this is an emergency please call 911.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back