Xelox Pharma Co.

where is this shit made? never heard of it once. any feed back? especialy on the drostanolone?

bronco944 said:
where is this shit made? never heard of it once. any feed back? especialy on the drostanolone?

As you can clearly see on the packaging, it is made in Manila Philippines. It hasn't made it on the BB scene here in the US yet, but is becoming quite well known in Europe. I found out about it from a German BB board. I have their Dromostan (Drostanolone) product and will be adding it to my pre-contest cycle 2 weeks from this coming Monday. I'll be using 100mg/day on M,W, and Fridays for 5 weeks.

bronco944 said:
so this stuff is available in the U.S. now? did you recieve intl or domestic?

I have placed 2 orders for these products and received them both. The 1st. order was International and the 2nd. was from a domestic source.

Damn, that looks very interesting! I sure would like to sample some of that gear! Made by a pro. manufacturer too!

Wither said:
@DEEPGLUTE: how is the dinandrol dosed?

40mg/ml Durabolin and 60mg/ml Deca. Comes in a 2ml vial

I haven't tried this product yet but I like the concept.

Deca has always required long cycles before the affects fully kicked in. The fast acting Durabolin should allow you to see results quicker and with less water retention.

Their current Drostanolone product (Dromostan) is non esterfied thus you would need to inject daily for satisfactory results.

The contact person from Xelox emailed me recently and wrote they are currently getting an esterfied version approved by the filopino goverment and that it should be available sometime in the second half of this year.

I am on my second cycle of Dromo and am quite satisfied with the results. It not only hardens you up, but I also have never used a drug that increases vascularity like Dromo.

Originally posted by Wither
@DEEPGLUTE: how is the dinandrol dosed?

40mg/ml Durabolin and 60mg/ml Deca. Comes in a 2ml vial

pic...

dinandrol.jpg

Dinandrol2.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have the email add and the contact number of Xelox? Since I am from the Philippines I think it is much easier for me to contact them

Back