Xenadrine RFA1 gone?

Powerhouse9

I can no longer find the Xenadrine with ephedra in it. My supplement warehouse I order from no longer carries it, my gym doesn't have it, walmart and target used to have it, now don't. Did they take it completely off the market or are just alot of places not carrying it?

ya, i dont think they make the ephedra version anymore, just the free version.

If the free version was as good as the one with ephedra, they wouldn't have put ephedra in it the first place.

do a google search. There are still a few sites that have it in stock but once its gone... its gone.

The ephedra free Xenadrine is absolutley worthless.
Dymetadrine extreme 25 is still available from what I ,ve read

bro check out NYC from the anabolicfitness store. It is probably my favorite fat burner. I beleive they still have it.

or you can get some Labrada with ephedra. But yes you can still find Xenadrine with ephedra in it.

Yeah, the ephedra free shit is a waste of money! Just like 70w30 said, the dymetadrine extreme is still on the market. "For now". That is much better than Xenedrine in my opinion. I just use the pure tabs. Can you find those where you're at? I know a vendor who gives them to me for cost. Best I've ever taken bro.

I heard someone tell me that ephedra is illegal now, or is on the verge of being illegal. I also saw that the dymetadrine xtreme is going ephedra free. What the hell is wrong with these companies? Doesn't it say consult a physician 1st on the bottle? Thats their disclaimer right there. Anybody clue me in as to what is going on with ephedrine right now?

So is ephedra banned yet? or what? Also do you think when and if it gets banned there will be a demand for it on the black market? What do ya think the price will be for it then?

Also, I am going to gas stations and buying up there 60 tab bottles of Ephedra-Alert stuff. Do you think I should take these tabs with Xenadrine EFX or Hydroxycut?

Honestly, you'd do better ordering straight Ephedrine HCL(25mgs) and Caffeine(200mgs)tabs. They're cheap, effective, and STRONG as hell!!!! I think 375 tabs of Ephedrine is $39.95 and 100 tabs of Caffeine runs about $6-8 for 100 tabs. Defintely some VERY good stuff when you're trying to lose bodyfat!!!!!

Back