Yes, I really am asking this...

Even with me changing up my routines, I still have a difficult time gaining muscle, it's called genetics bro.

I'm sorry but at 154 lbs there is absolutely no way genetics is what is holding you back. Maybe you "know" your body and "know" how to train but from the looks of it, you don't know how to eat. You may think you do, like i did, but you don't. Check out the diet section.

I would say don't take aas because you have so much more room to improve natty but you probably won't listen

Good luck man

You dont have a genetic problem. You have already admitted that you are a fragile pussy. I would never talk to you in person.

If you feel the need to take drugs, take them.

My advice for your first cycle to give you the best of both worlds:

1-12 test e 500mgs
1-4 test prop 225mgs (75mg mon wed fri) This will be your kickstart

If you must do an oral, 8-12 30mg dbol a day.

That way you already know how your body responds to the test alone, and closing with an oral will leave you with a higher bodyweight and generally, the higher bodyweight you have when you come off, the higher bodyweight you will have when you are recovered.

You dont have a genetic problem. You have already admitted that you are a fragile pussy. I would never talk to you in person.

1-12 test e 500mgs

That way you already know how your body responds to the test alone, and closing with an oral will leave you with a higher bodyweight and generally, the higher bodyweight you have when you come off, the higher bodyweight you will have when you are recovered.

I agree with this, Dbol at the end isnt a bad idea. Of course you will lose some bodyweight because of water retention from dbol, but at least youll know whats up with your body on test. Prop is a good idea... but this shit fucking hurts its not even funny(in my case its absolutely ridiculous). no pain no gain tho

Do you have references for this statement ^^^? I'm going to have to call Broscience on that until actual science says otherwise. Plus a pH of over 7 is no longer neutral.

Correct..anything over 7 is not neutral..when I train and take lemon juice or green olives my growth stops.I don't get anywhere with this type of diet.

Maybe this link will take more information then I can give.Soda pops have a PH of 3 so you know that bodybuilding and soda pops don't work.

The Truth About Alkalizing Your Blood

I'm sorry but at 154 lbs there is absolutely no way genetics is what is holding you back. Maybe you "know" your body and "know" how to train but from the looks of it, you don't know how to eat. You may think you do, like i did, but you don't. Check out the diet section.

I would say don't take aas because you have so much more room to improve natty but you probably won't listen

Good luck man

I would say you aren't in my kitchen when I prepare my meals. I would also say you haven't been by my side for the last ten years seeing my struggles in the trenches. If you want to give me diet advice, show me your degree in nutrition, otherwise let me know what you think about my first cycle, because like I said before, this is a steroid forum.

1-12 test e 500mgs

Wow, insult me then give me your input... nice. And where did you get your degree in genetics? I'm a fragile pussy because I have injuries from serving in the military, so thanks for the sensitivity to someone who has served in the middle east for three years. I push myself as hard as I can without making things worse.

Haters gonna hate. I'm open and honest about my situation right now. If you want to be a hard ass over the internet then go ahead and say what you're gonna say. If that's what makes you feel better at the end of the day it's a sad life you live. I came here for advice and got some good info and some haters. But here's what my cycle in January will look like.

Weeks 1-12

Exemestane 12.5mg/eod/ed or 25mg/ed (12.5mg/ed and adjust as needed)
Testosterone Enanthate - 500mg/ew (250mg Mon. & Thu.)
HCG 500mg/ew (250mg Mon. & Thu.)

Weeks 13-15

Weeks 15-18

PCT - Clomafene Citrate 50mg/ed
Tamoxifen Citrate 40mg/ed for 2 weeks, 20mg/ed for 2 weeks

Thoughts?

1-12 test e 500mgs

On a side note, it's funny that you would give anyone advice on anything fitness related, considering the photo in your profile you're about 40% bf. If you think you're anything less you're living in delusion. I don't care how much weight you throw around, I'd rather not be an immobile fat ass.

On a side note, it's funny that you would give anyone advice on anything fitness related, considering the photo in your profile you're about 40% bf. If you think you're anything less you're living in delusion. I don't care how much weight you throw around, I'd rather not be an immobile fat ass.

He does powerlifting. Bodyfat doesnt matter, strenght does. his advice aint bad at all if you want to run Dbol. I don't understand why this thread turned so badly

I would say you aren't in my kitchen when I prepare my meals. I would also say you haven't been by my side for the last ten years seeing my struggles in the trenches. If you want to give me diet advice, show me your degree in nutrition, otherwise let me know what you think about my first cycle, because like I said before, this is a steroid forum.

it's pretty obvious you have no idea what you're doing if you haven't been able to improve at that light of a weight

go ahead take aas.

you will lose everything you gained once you get off because you have no idea how to eat

The photo in my profile is Bert from Sesame Street. Not actually me. I don't believe puppets have body fat.

You were offended by me restating something that you said yourself. I gave you great advice. Sorry I upset you though. I really appreciate your opinions.

I appreciate your service. Still would never talk to you. I train a 14 year old girl with better lifts than you @ 130lbs.

Haters gonna hate. I'm open and honest about my situation right now. If you want to be a hard ass over the internet then go ahead and say what you're gonna say. If that's what makes you feel better at the end of the day it's a sad life you live. I came here for advice and got some good info and some haters. But here's what my cycle in January will look like.

Weeks 1-12

Testosterone Enanthate - 500mg/ew (250mg Mon. & Thu.)
HCG 500mg/ew (250mg Mon. & Thu.)

Weeks 13-15

Weeks 15-18

PCT - Clomafene Citrate 50mg/ed
Tamoxifen Citrate 40mg/ed for 2 weeks, 20mg/ed for 2 weeks

Thoughts?

Looks good. Its exactly what out lined here... http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...cycling-beginners-guide-your-first-cycle.html
for everyone to see before they ask questions.

Sleep = growth
Working out = breakdown of muscle

We workout to break the muscle down and the sleep to rebuild it bigger and stronger.
No sleep = no growth.

Correct..anything over 7 is not neutral..when I train and take lemon juice or green olives my growth stops.I don't get anywhere with this type of diet.

Maybe this link will take more information then I can give.Soda pops have a PH of 3 so you know that bodybuilding and soda pops don't work.

The Truth About Alkalizing Your Blood

Do you have a link with references to actual studies not just one doctor who also happens to sell the matching supplement to solve this pandemic?

Back