Yet another fina question...

gjm

Say someone wants to make Fina cartridges last beyond their printed expiration date of May 2005. Too many were bought and now this person doesn't have as many cattle that need to use them as first thought. So now this person is concerned with expiration.

Does anyone know how long can Fina be stored frozen long term without affecting potency?? Assuming that they do not dethaw and they are stored in the freezer in a sealed container, will that affect potency at all if it stays frozen for two or three years?

gjm said:
Say someone wants to make Fina cartridges last beyond their printed expiration date of May 2005. Too many were bought and now this person doesn't have as many cattle that need to use them as first thought. So now this person is concerned with expiration.

Does anyone know how long can Fina be stored frozen long term without affecting potency?? Assuming that they do not dethaw and they are stored in the freezer in a sealed container, will that affect potency at all if it stays frozen for two or three years?

contact the manufactorer. it may keep longer in solvent as well. just a thought. may not want to ask them that though. :D :D

probly not good Idea to try to freeze. I'm not sure they will freeze and that'll be a lot of moisture/condensation build-up inside the sealed cart of fina.
these suppliers don't refridgerate it anyways, like it says on the package. I know I work for an implant supplier, and the stuff sits on a shelf perfectly fine till it ships. then they ask if you wanna ship with a ice pack haha

Back