Yohimbine HLC dosage and diet

Marc_300_

Hi community. Just got some Yohimbine HLC 10mg tabs and I weigh about 77kg and at 15% BF. I'm supposed to take .2mg per kg of weight and use it fasted as I'm told carbs destroy the effect of it. So my plan is to take it at 5am, do fasted LISS at 6am an then eat my first meal of high protein and high fats at 8am. My training is usually late afternoon so can I then eat normally at 200g of carbs for the rest of the day starting at 12 and then 3pm? Or do I Keto to not destroy the effect of it. The half life of it is about 2.5hrs but I am told that I should start at 5mg and build up a tolerance so I was thinking of taking 7.5mg before cardio and 7.5mg 2 hrs after my last meal. Is this correct or does anyone have a better suggestion.

Thank you and if this has been discussed previously could you please point me to that forum.

Thanks again

Use EC stack instead, until you get to 10%, that's when Yohimbine will shine. Don't worry about ketosis if you are using it fasted. You want to use it when your insulin levels are low(fasted or 4 hours after a meal)

i agree with blackbeard. i amassuming your goal is to cut BF. yohimbine made me very nauseated. EC with fasted diet worked great for me. i like the fasted diet better than keto but that is just me personally. i fast from 8pm to 12pm (16 hours). first meal is keto and post workout meal is high protein and high glycemic carb. last meal of the night is keto. So your post workout meal is a carb refeed. black coffee helps with energy, focus, and to curb hunger. on non workout days all meals should be keto. i have also thrown in a 24 hours fast ever now and again (not as bad as you think) try to do 15-20 minutes of high intense cardio training three days a week. i would not do much more than that, one because you will drop weight fast, two because you need the rest and probably wont feel like doing it more than that.

Back