yohimburn

DeFeo7

Whats the difference between yohimburn DF and yohimburn ES? which is better? which would you recommand?

ES has more stimulatory and lipolytic ingredients. IMHO yohimburn ES is better, there are people that prefer the DF, though mainly because of either habit (its what they used, it worked, so they are not trying anything else) or they are very stimulant sensitive.

I'm using ES and I'm sure it caused water retention ( only temporary ) in the areas I've applied it to...wasn't this supposed to be removed in the ES version ?

Lucky13 said:
I'm using ES and I'm sure it caused water retention ( only temporary ) in the areas I've applied it to...wasn't this supposed to be removed in the ES version ?

yes and Generally its true, but in some individuals that anti-diuretic effects of yohimbine may be more potent than the diuretic effects of the xanthines.

Hey Macro!
How effective is it at helping with the adipose tissue in the chest/excess fat lower pecs??? I've never had any issues with swollen, itchy, sore nips but seem to carry alot of extra fat in my pecs.
Sorry, I'm sure you get this question constantly :)

JayC said:
Hey Macro!
How effective is it at helping with the adipose tissue in the chest/excess fat lower pecs??? I've never had any issues with swollen, itchy, sore nips but seem to carry alot of extra fat in my pecs.

I would as well be interested if it helped tighten or tone my pec area.

JayC said:
Hey Macro!

quite effective for the adipose tissue

with what you describe would reccomend aromasin or AIFM as well
if you opt for AIFM- this deal is available with yohimburn
https://www.anabolicfitness.net/shop/product_info.php?id=188

if you also have puffy nipples its probably a good idea to add cabaser (aurapharm)

Back