YOU choose the next AML special!!

Southernfish

Ok guys, AML wants to get back at it again and bring another new special forward to you. Theres only one problem......they dont know what YOU want!!!!!

They want your feedback as to what the next special should be!

Lets get the ball rolling and hear some ideas guys...what do YOU want the next special to be. What products are on your wishlist?

I know my next purchase will be

- deca
- var
- dbol
- tren
- mast

so any of those would be nice :)

esp the deca and mast

I was actually thinking o tryin aml. Thinkin i might blast deca for the first time for 14 weeks with probably 40-50 mgs of anavar the last 4-5 weeks. Deca is cheap so who cares but Anvar is so fucking expensive! My vote goes to var

I was actually thinking of using aml or psl. Whoever has the better deal on var at the time of purchase is most likely the one ill choose.

So once we have a significant amount of posts here we are going to take whichever product has the most votes and that will be what is on special!!

Tren Madness!! Now thats a mean special. I like it.

Yeee for Tren Madness! :)

But in light of it nearing bulking season..

A super special price on a good ol Test Deca Oral cycle would probably be a hot seller.

Not necessarily a special but some kind of points system would be pretty sweet

I was hoping youd be here!!

Expand a little for me KD. Like, every time you purchase you receive points. Then, after so long the points accumulated will go towards some free products type thing?

Last edited:
I was hoping youd be here!!

Expand a little for me KD. Like, every time you purchase you receive points. Then, after so long the points accumulated will go towards some free products type thing?

Exactly and it work great for both the lab and the customer. Generates loyalty to the brand as the customer would would obviously want to keep accumulating points and the lab would be rewarding those that contiously use You

Exactly and it work great for both the lab and the customer. Generates loyalty to the brand as the customer would would obviously want to keep accumulating points and the lab would be rewarding those that contiously use You

I think this is a great idea actually. I am going to run this pass the big man. Great idea KD.

Back