You should all read this if you havent

yomama

Junior Bodybuilder
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

Drugs of Use With Regard to Inhibition

Arimidex: This accomplishes the same purposes as Cytadren but without the possible side effects mentioned above. It is however far more expensive. A typical dose is 1 mg./day. The timing of the dosage does not matter, since the drug has a long half-life.

Clomid: After a cycle is over, Clomid at 50 mg/day is usually very effective in restoring natural testosterone production. It acts by blocking estrogen receptors at the hypothalamus and pituitary. If androgen levels are not elevated, this is enough to cause production of at least normal amounts of LH, or often more LH than normal. During the cycle Clomid cannot prevent inhibition, though some think using it during the cycle will allow a faster recovery afterwards. That is not proven though. If nothing else, though, it is useful as an antigyno/antibloating agent during the cycle.

Nolvadex: This works in the same manner as Clomid, but not nearly so well with regard to reversing inhibition. It is better to use this only as an anti-gyno/antibloating agent, if at all. If Clomid is used, there is no need for Nolvadex.

HCG: This does nothing with regard to inhibition of the hypothalamus and pituitary. Rather it acts like LH, and causes the testicles to produce testosterone just as if LH were present. It is useful then for avoiding testicular atrophy during the cycle. The best dosing method is to use small amounts frequently: 500 IU per day is sufficient, and 1000 IU may optionally be used. The amount may be given as a single daily dose or divided into two doses. Administration may be intramuscular or subcutaneous. More is not better: too much Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) can result in downregulation of the LH receptors in the testes, and is therefore counterproductive. Overdosing of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) can also result in gynecomastia.

Admin/Owner @ www.MuscleSci.com
Admin @ www.AnaSci.Net
Super Senior MOD @ www.Xtrememass.com
MOD @ www.anabolic-paradise.com

Last edited:
*********The best dosing method is to use small amounts frequently: 500 IU per day is sufficient, and 1000 IU may optionally be used.********

This is from the article. Most you guys say 500IU a week is enough. Well this guy says a day. Who's right?

Most are using 250-500iu twice a week, not just once.

Who is right? The person who uses just enough to keep them filled to the brim, Sanka style.

Mudge said:

Who is right? The person who uses just enough to keep them filled to the brim, Sanka style.
Too much HCG over a long period of time is damaging, well, who knows how much is too much, you know. I mean if I did maybe 500iu every day, then it would give me bigger boost then twice a week and wont be damaging either. Second question, when damage does occur, does that mean my nuts wont be able to produce enough test, hormones, etc?

Damn, I thought you people knew about this shit, I guess not. The word is, if you dont know jack, you dont say jack.

yomama said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

HCG: This does nothing with regard to inhibition of the hypothalamus and pituitary. Rather it acts like LH, and causes the testicles to produce testosterone just as if LH were present. It is useful then for avoiding testicular atrophy during the cycle. The best dosing method is to use small amounts frequently: 500 IU per day is sufficient, and 1000 IU may optionally be used. The amount may be given as a single daily dose or divided into two doses. Administration may be intramuscular or subcutaneous. More is not better: too much HCG can result in downregulation of the LH receptors in the testes, and is therefore counterproductive. Overdosing of HCG can also result in gynecomastia.

Admin/Owner @ www.MuscleSci.com
Admin @ www.AnaSci.Net
Super Senior MOD @ www.Xtrememass.com
MOD @ www.anabolic-paradise.com
i dont have any studies to back it up but im not comfortable with reccomending 500-1000 iu every day . a lot of people get very little shrinkage and others a lot but 500-100 per week from the start should be enough keep the boys nice and plump for 90% of us .

yomama said:
Damn, I thought you people knew about this shit, I guess not. The word is, if you dont know jack, you dont say jack.

Give it a rest already, nobody is payed to be here. Yes it is largely believed that you should not abuse HCG, I use it with my shots which is now E5D instead of E4D.

Since it is very rare for people to conduct studies on steroid athletes with regard to cycle practices, most of us go by experience, and a little science thrown in.

Mudge said:

lol, I love the mods here. :)

yomama said:

does that include you? because obviously you know even less than the bros who tried to respond to your question.

I don't even want to answer after he shouted at everyone....
I think you should find out the smallest effective dose for YOU. I found that 250iu every 3 days kept everything in order(and even less at times but that's the average when I seemed to need it). Many things are guidelines that aren't etched in stone.
Take caffeine for instance ,a cup of coffee will wake some people up. For others it takes a whole pot. For me one damn cups makes me shake so bad I feel like I could convulse...if I drink it after I've eaten or with food it doesn't bother me at all.

AS for your nuts: don't pour hot coffe on them!!!

Too much hcg wil desensitize the leydig cells to LH. Once again it's individual. But I would take the genereal consensus of what's considered too much and try to stay away from that while doing what I've stated above.

Last edited:
TxLonghorn said:
My opinion is 500iu/day is too much too often.
I've asked this 3 times but never got an answer. So I'll try again. What happends when the legid cells or whatever you call them get fucked up from too much too frequent HCG use. Do they produce less test naturally? And less hormones?

And I answered you. When something becomes desensitized it means not recognized or accepted. If the leydig cells do not recognize or respond to LH than testosterone & spermatogenesis will halt.
FSH,LH,and testosterone is necessary for the maintenance of spermatogenesis
The role of LH in regulation of spermatogenesis though is indirect and stimulates the release of testosterone from cells of Leydig.Testosterone and FSH then act on the seminiferous tubules to stimulate spermatogenesis!

So once again if it doesn't recognize LH because sensitivity has been stopped do to too much hcg(which mimics LH) what happens?

EZstreet said:

So once again if it doesn't recognize LH because sensitivity has been stopped do to too much hcg(which mimics LH) what happens?
My balls shrink to nothing and I turn into a little girl?!:dunno:

yomama said:

Also buddy this is a "discussion" board. Not everyone knows everything about everything. We come here to "discuss" these things so we can all learn more about them. Being a dick isn't gonna get you anywhere.

Back