500mg Test E weeks 1-4
300mg Test E week 5
200mg Test E week 6
Dbol 40mg a day for 7 weeks
Week 8 start PCT...
Nolva 40mg a day for 2 weeks
then Nolva 20mg a day for another 2 weeks
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

i advise that you do not touch any AAS until you have done some research. a 1 minute search on here would tell you that you are not thinking straight

It should be here in a couple days...I am doing 7 weeks then PCT
500mg Test E weeks 1-4
300mg Test E week 5
200mg Test E week 6
Week 8 start PCT...

Bro u got it all wrong....how much research have you done? Also how old are you and your current stats???

IMO it would be a waste to run test for only 7 weeks as in most cases it will take around 4 weeks before you start to feel the full effects and I would defiantly not be tapering the test as it will fuk with your blood levels. I would even considering dropping the dbol if its your first cycle cause if you start to get complications you wont be able to pin point what its from. I would run the test at 500mg per week for at least 10 weeks 12 preferably. Split it in to 2 shots 250mg per shot say Sun/Wed and then start pct about 14 days after last pin. I always use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in my cycles as well I think its a must and a low dose of arimidex or aromasin EOD to keep estro in check.

I think my posting style made it difficult to understand... I am taking Test E and Dbol for 7 weeks then doing PCT for about 4 weeks. Test E will be 500mg a week the first 4 weeks then 300mg the 5th and 200mg the 6th all while running Dbol at 40mg the entire time?...What shud i do different? I only have 2500mg of Test E so adding 12 weeks seems not an option to me. I will do 7 weeks any advice now that i tried to clarify?... and for the last guy this is my 1st cycle i couldnt give less of a fuck what u do, i am asking advice for me:)

I am 6 foot 205 lbs and 30 yrs old. dont know body fat%. i having been training for almost 2 years and also i am a BMF!

500mg Test E weeks 1-4
300mg Test E week 5
200mg Test E week 6
Week 8 start PCT...

drop everything but test... you have to learn what these compounds do to you one compound at a time. due a test only cycle first and see how you react to test.... after doing quite a few cycles i am going back to test only cycles.....but once

500mg Test E weeks 1-4
300mg Test E week 5
200mg Test E week 6
Week 8 start PCT...

here

250mg test e mon thurs for 500mg/week for 12 weeks...

get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) of aromasin 12.5mg/ed or arimidex .5mg/ed for entire cycle if your prone to gyno...if not then start it when you see signs of gyno...

pct nolva 40/40/20/20 or clomid 50/50/50/50 or toremifene 60/60/60/60
I dont like running nolva alone in pct...it should be ran with clomid

do some research on hcg...its basically a must during a cycle

notice that I left out the dbol....test only first cycle

500mg Test E weeks 1-4
300mg Test E week 5
200mg Test E week 6
Week 8 start PCT...

Horrible cycle....really really bad. Dbol for 7 weeks? Enanthate for 6 weeks and dropping it to almost nothing by the end? If you did any type of research at all, you'd know this is a really bad cycle idea. Enanthate is just starting do it's work and you will be stopping it. Even short esters are ran longer than 6 weeks. Do just a little bit of research.

here

250mg test e mon thurs for 500mg/week for 12 weeks...

get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) of aromasin 12.5mg/ed or arimidex .5mg/ed for entire cycle if your prone to gyno...if not then start it when you see signs of gyno...

pct nolva 40/40/20/20 or clomid 50/50/50/50 or toremifene 60/60/60/60
I dont like running nolva alone in pct...it should be ran with clomid

do some research on hcg...its basically a must during a cycle

notice that I left out the dbol....test only first cycle

I concur. I don't mind typing this stuff out to help people but some of these guys need to take it upon themself to at least read something on the subject. These guys come in here blind and post a cycle like he did above and it blows my mind. It clearly shows absolutely no research done at all. I live by the code of helping those who are willing to help themselves. If you aren't willing to do any research on your own, you need not do AAS, PERIOD. Fyi, this wasn't intended for you sonnybrothers but for any of the newbs who come in here and post something similar to what you did. This is serious business and should be treated as such.

I concur. I don't mind typing this stuff out to help people but some of these guys need to take it upon themself to at least read something on the subject. These guys come in here blind and post a cycle like he did above and it blows my mind. It clearly shows absolutely no research done at all. I live by the code of helping those who are willing to help themselves. If you aren't willing to do any research on your own, you need not do AAS, PERIOD. Fyi, this wasn't intended for you sonnybrothers but for any of the newbs who come in here and post something similar to what you did. This is serious business and should be treated as such.

I had the same thought....when I started running my shit I was so frikin interested I literally sat at my computer for 60 hours the first week and learned everything I could and that was before this site...now Im addicted to this site lol but I didnt go into detail on the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or how to use the adex to avoid estro rebound...little tips the op will have to figure out himself...probably should of just made him figure it all out but this way atleast I know he has the oppurtunity of doing it right

I think my posting style made it difficult to understand... I am taking Test E and Dbol for 7 weeks then doing post cycle therapy (pct) for about 4 weeks. Test E will be 500mg a week the first 4 weeks then 300mg the 5th and 200mg the 6th all while running Dbol at 40mg the entire time?...What shud i do different? I only have 2500mg of Test E so adding 12 weeks seems not an option to me. I will do 7 weeks any advice now that i tried to clarify?... and for the last guy this is my 1st cycle i couldnt give less of a fuck what u do, i am asking advice for me:)

nah it was easy to understand your post. can you post pics to get an estimate of your bf?

that says a lot about where you're at given your height and weight.

you need to get more test though, and run the cycle better. and probably drop the dbol.

and when people tell you things like "i always do this" that is them giving you advice homie. not giving a fuck what anyone else does is just retarded, one of the best ways to learn is to watch what other people are doing and think about how you can apply that or not apply itto your own situation.

just sayin...

get more test or dont do it at all...you cant work on a car with half the tools required so how are you going to run a test cycle for half the time? It doesnt work like that bro...your just going to start liking it at week 7 or 8 and then quit?? Its not worth shutting my body down for 8 weeks IMO

I think my posting style made it difficult to understand... I am taking Test E and Dbol for 7 weeks then doing PCT for about 4 weeks. Test E will be 500mg a week the first 4 weeks then 300mg the 5th and 200mg the 6th all while running Dbol at 40mg the entire time?...What shud i do different? I only have 2500mg of Test E so adding 12 weeks seems not an option to me. I will do 7 weeks any advice now that i tried to clarify?... and for the last guy this is my 1st cycle i couldnt give less of a fuck what u do, i am asking advice for me:)

No, your posting style made it perfectly understandable. You're going to be injecting and ingesting compounds that you have done zero research on. The only thing you have correct is your PCT dosages. Also you need to start PCT 2 weeks after your last test injection. Running it too soon and it will be worthless because you will be trying to stimulate something that is still being suppressed.

This is your first cycle and I couldn't give less of a fuck what you do but I'm going to show you what I'm doing as you should see how a proper cycle should look....

Week 1-15: 500mg Test-E/wk (250mg Sunday and Wednesday)
Week 1-15: 250iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) E4D (then 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ED for 10 days after last Test-E injection)
Week 1-17: 12.5mg Aromasin E3D (Will adjust if necessary)
2 Weeks after last Test-E injection start PCT: Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

7 weeks is worthless with enanthate. Post up your stats and take the advice given. You won't gain much at all with your current cycle and it will be a waste of time but I'm willing to bet you just purchased one 10ml bottle before researching and thought you would get jacked. It takes two to get jacked. Jk. But seriously you need to take some advice and think things through and if somebody suggested that cycle to you they are probably stuck in the 80's. No need to taper or pyramid cycles.

Hey champ u came on to this forum to ask for advice....u posted up this piece of shit cycle and asked what people thought....I told you some basic information to get u on the right track and your comment was "and for the last guy this is my 1st cycle i couldnt give less of a fuck what u do, i am asking advice for me." If that's what you think well ive got some better advice....how about you run that amazing cycle of yours and dont bother asking people for advice.

As a first timer you think to look at the threads that say first cycle that other people are asking before you post up your own cycle right? Right there in other peoples threads you'll see what cycle they are running for their first one and basically you'll see what you need to run for a first cycle. In just about every first cycle thread you'll see most people saying run a test only cycle and they'll say how long (10-12 weeks) and what your pct should be and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and so on. Research is #1 priority when your new at something. Me i sat like COBRA forever at my computer reading other threads that say first cycle and i learned. Just my thoughts on this.

Updated 1st cycle...
Test E 400mgs a week weeks 1-12
Dbol 40mg a day weeks 1-4
PCT will be clomid and nolva as instructed.
Does this look better to all of you?
And for the guy that wanted me to post a pic... Did u want a body pic or a pic of my wenis?... Because if u requested a pic of another man's wang then that is kinda gay dude!... I also dont want an Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) because my nuts are huge already and if they shrink a little that would be awesome!

Back