Your favourite soccer team?

he didn't do too bad a job at liverpool, but liverpool certainly need to change their playing style, it worked for them in the 70's and 80's but now with more foreign players in the premiership they need to be more agressive cos of the different styles coming in.

Milan Baros will be good next season after euro 2004 i think

I always liked Baros. Buys like El-Hadji Diouf, Salif Diao, Florent Sinama-Pongolle were non tested players which he bought for a shit load of money

I don't know which club I liked the best, but I always liked barcelona, real madrid, manchester united and ac milan abroad. In my own country I always liked feijenoord the best.

LOL @ jimapos! Exactly, how on earth was it possible for Greece to win the tournament? I'm just glad that France or Germany didn't get very far. I liked Czech Republic and England the most this tournament. Nedved, Poborsky and Baros... phenomenal! Rooney kicked ass for England, but was cheated out of the tournament by a Portugese player who broke his freaking foot almost:S and didn't even get a card for that foul....

I'd also like to see a USA soccer team play a match versus a team like real madrid or manchester united LOL!

Show the americans how to play real football, instead of that phoney Major league soccer stuff over there:p

Major League Soccer kinda suck...
...but the US national team WAS in the last eight at the last World Cup...
decent bunch of goalkeepers as well ;)

Oh really? yeah the world cup was totally messed up, even south korea was able to get into the finals lol

It must be christmas at the madhouse!

Yeah seems that the balance of power is quite bent these days.

Feyenoord is a good team one of my best to look at, with Ebi Smolarek a very talented player from my country.

South Korea reached semis thanks to some stupid referees, i hope they will never make it so high

I've been a fan of argentina for a long time, but I've gotta stick true to my roots, and claim germany as my team. It's a heritage thing :rolleyes:

going to support Chelsea this year, Kezman and Robben will dominate Premiership completely...along with Drogba

Rayados Monterrey :afro: (Mexican league) :jump:

Btw, no matter what Palermo does, he'll always be remembered for missing those 3 penalty kicks in that Arg. vs. Colombia game in Copa America. :D

NotQuiteTheRock said:
Rayados Monterrey :afro: (Mexican league) :jump:

Btw, no matter what Palermo does, he'll always be remembered for missing those 3 penalty kicks in that Arg. vs. Colombia game in Copa America. :D
huh?
im talking about palermo, sicily..like in italy lol

Back