The next master of the universe

Teutonic

My son 10 yr old lil "T" pictured is who I am trying to become, really.

After we grew up , his mother and I both her chronologically and me off drug s off racism (overt ) off being a gun nut, done building 3-400 Vw s Audi s and destroying them but seeing what s important lil T.

I m over stuffitus. I ve had boats, jet ski s, 4 wheel drives, 4 wheelers, 3 k car stereo s etc. Material stuff s meaningless to me; I have top of the line everything but just a few--shirt s jean s 1 watch etc.

My last teleconference with his mother and teacher in Dec before his break went something like---
T s a joy to teach. He s polite, empathetic to other s, asks very mature q s and I KNOW at times he ask s this question so OTHER S can hear it again. He never interrupt s etc.
I got off the phone proud as a man can be and yes wet eye s. His mama and Step dad and I are good to go finally and I believe in giving credit where due-
" Oh thank you...his mother and step dad are doing an awesome job I just reap the accolades !"
I live for 4 pm my time and we do math and vocab M-Th IF the little shit does not do it on the bus VIA fTIME OR Skype.
He s soooo MUCH smarter than I was and in his MATH IN the 5 TH GRADE
x 33.55

Ready set go----got it Dad !!!
-I can t do it like he and I m no dumb ass.
Cherish ur kids. If your separated do not use them to torture her but rather praise her.
I tell lil T
I m Mama s biggest fan or
U better not be upsetting your mama or this phone call s over.
My Audi 06 and training . My only hobbie s that cost money.
Sorry for the introvertion but at almost 53 it s my mission to try to influence other s not to be who I was.
He s why I do lil cycle s save to pay for 100 percent of travel so as not burden his parent s for 4 night s in NYC.
The more I give away the better my life has become.

Last edited:
My son 10 yr old lil "T" pictured is who I am trying to become, really.

After we grew up , his mother and I both her chronologically and me off drug s off racism (overt ) off being a gun nut, done building 3-400 Vw s Audi s and destroying them but seeing what s important lil T.

I m over stuffitus. I ve had boats, jet ski s, 4 wheel drives, 4 wheelers, 3 k car stereo s etc. Material stuff s meaningless to me; I have top of the line everything but just a few--shirt s jean s 1 watch etc.

My last teleconference with his mother and teacher in Dec before his break went something like---
T s a joy to teach. He s polite, empathetic to other s, asks very mature q s and I KNOW at times he ask s this question so OTHER S can hear it again. He never interrupt s etc.
I got off the phone proud as a man can be and yes wet eye s. His mama and Step dad and I are good to go finally and I believe in giving credit where due-
" Oh thank you...his mother and step dad are doing an awesome job I just reap the accolades !"
I live for 4 pm my time and we do math and vocab M-Th IF the little shit does not do it on the bus VIA fTIME OR Skype.
He s soooo MUCH smarter than I was and in his MATH IN the 5 TH GRADE
x 33.55

Ready set go----got it Dad !!!
-I can t do it like he and I m no dumb ass.
Cherish ur kids. If your separated do not use them to torture her but rather praise her.
I tell lil T
I m Mama s biggest fan or
U better not be upsetting your mama or this phone call s over.
My Audi 06 and training . My only hobbie s that cost money.
Sorry for the introvertion but at almost 53 it s my mission to try to influence other s not to be who I was.
He s why I do lil cycle s save to pay for 100 percent of travel so as not burden his parent s for 4 night s in NYC.
The more I give away the better my life has become.

That's what you call real.

Nice!!!! ;-)

Very nice t very grown up way of looking at things I've got a 5 year old and had him when I was 21 so its been a big learning curb for me but I wouldn't take it back best thing that's happened to me . I'm still with his mother although at times that hasn't been easy I don't know how I would handle my son living with another man to be honest I suppose if it came down to that there's not much I could do but I don't like the idea . Kids are great with that said I'm just sticking to 1 I've done my time haha
But really he is my best friend and I wouldn't trade it for anything

....when we die all we leave behind is what those who matter think about us....

Not car s pussy partying look at me stuff...he tell s his mother it s his favorite thing to do talk w me.
And I do not oppose anything he repeat s that his 33 yr old NYC liberal love your local malefactoring piece of shit...oop s

As he will have to live his life LOOOOONG after I m done.

.....plus between Dawg and T I got 2 babe magnerts..."Yes it s just he and I since his mom died in a plane crash and as she was a Morris from Philip and Morris...I just need someone to share with....I will lie to any woman anywhere anytime having been done the same my whole f k n life

Blakely,

When she ( T s mama ) announced she was moving to AZ to be nearer her folk s and then 6 months later she s gonna marry ...I was pissed, hurt etc.

But David s the real HERO as he s accepted me as a if not friend another person to LOVE my son and I m constantly telling T how much respect I have him for him and how hard it must be to commute 2 hour s each way to come home to 3 kid s ( they have 2 younger kids now )and a wife
THAT S A MAN.
Once I saw how much he love s my son it was all good. At time s he and the 7 yr old and me and my 10 yr old will go for brunch, central park etc and both boy s think we re all "family ". I hope it get s better for you 2 but as long as your lil man s good to go accept it as long as the other guy s great to your kid. I never ever talk negatively bout his mama , step- dad etc.
People need to get past what they want and strive to see the kiddo s are good; all else is well...irrelevant.

Blakely,

When she ( T s mama ) announced she was moving to AZ to be nearer her folk s and then 6 months later she s gonna marry ...I was pissed, hurt etc.

But David s the real HERO as he s accepted me as a if not friend another person to LOVE my son and I m constantly telling T how much respect I have him for him and how hard it must be to commute 2 hour s each way to come home to 3 kid s ( they have 2 younger kids now )and a wife
THAT S A MAN.
Once I saw how much he love s my son it was all good. At time s he and the 7 yr old and me and my 10 yr old will go for brunch, central park etc and both boy s think we re all "family ". I hope it get s better for you 2 but as long as your lil man s good to go accept it as long as the other guy s great to your kid. I never ever talk negatively bout his mama , step- dad etc.
People need to get past what they want and strive to see the kiddo s are good; all else is well...irrelevant.

Yea we'll the kids happiness and well-being comes first good points man
I'm still with his mother but it hasn't been an easy ride we both have our fair share of issues and having a son at 21 isn't easy I was basically still a kid myself I was just saying you have a great attitude towards it all if I was in your shoes it would be hard to accept another male as part of my sons life in that sort of way maybe your just a bit more mature than me but what you said about the kids being good and everything else irrelevant is true
But its good to know everything has worked out for you in that regard always good to have a chat with ya t

Back