Your first 3 cycles should be..........

THE-DET-OAK

IncreasedMyT @ ULV
Disclaimer: this is for fictional purposes only.

I may get a little hate from the vets here on the first cycle but the biggest thing I regret on my first cycle was letting those first 3 weeks go to waste. There is also something about Dbol, or orals in general, that get me stoked for the gym. You can get strong fast this way and then use the test when it kicks in to build the muscle to support that weight.

CYCLE # 1

1-4 dbol. 40-50mg ED.
1-12 Test Enanthate/Cypionate. 4-500mg a week.
1-14 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
15-18 Aromasin 25mg ED
13-14 HCG 500iu ED
15-18 Clomid 50mg ED
15-16 Nolva 20mg ED
17-20 Nolva 10mg ED

This is a pretty light cycle and relatively safe. The biggest thing to watch out here for is acne and gyno and most dont even have a problem with that. More often than not the acne will show up in PCT.

CYCLE #2

1-6 50mg Dbol (if you didn't like it the first time use Tbol)
1-14 Test E/C . Choose opposite of last time. 600-750mg a week.
1-12 4-500mg Deca.
1-20 25mg ED aromasin
1-14 HCG 700-1000iu a week
15-16 HCG 700-1000iu ED
17-22 Clomid/Nolva same as cycle #1

CYCLE # 3

1-8/12 Test Prop 350mg a week.
1-7/11 Tren Ace 350mg a week
1-7/11 HCG 500-1000iu a week.
8/12-9/13 HCG 700-1000iu ED
1-9/13 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
10/14-15/19 clomid/nolva/ same as before.
10/14-13/17 aromasin 25mg ED

after these 3 cycles you would have tried most of the basic stuff and can now decide if you like lean or big bulk cycles.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Thanks for this post. Just helped me make my decision on how I am going to do my first cycle.

Been thinking about starting with dbol for awhile now but didn't know if I should or not.

You suggested maybe maybe tbol in place of dbol. What if the difference between the 2? And why would you do one in place of the other?

If your gonna use HCG use it throughout the whole cycle.

I dont recommend and oral an injection for 1st cycle. Test only is the best because u are in more control and u can see how you respond.

If your so worried about the first 4 weeks then go with test p only cycle.

You suggested maybe maybe tbol in place of dbol. What if the difference between the 2? And why would you do one in place of the other?

Tbol is gains without water. Its not as strong though, and doesn't get me jacked for the gym like Dbol.

The reason you should switch the first couple cycles is to see what you like best.

Interesting post and cycles.
Personally, I switch it up a bit...
1st cycle - Test e or c
2nd cycle - Test e or c, an oral or another injectable other than tren
3rd cycle - Test e or c, with Tren ace @ 200mg/week...if you want or 2 other compounds of your choice

But I've known a ton of people whose 1st to 3rd cycle is one long drawn out cycle...with crazy mixes and really high dosages...this blows my mind as I don'tt think I could have tolerated that when I started.

Best approach is to keep it simple, as most who start at 25 to 30 have 10 or 20 years of cycling to go through.

Thanks Oak.

I dont see anything wrong with someone who has put their gym time in and has their diet down to include dbol with first cycle.

some might disagree slightly with this lay-out for begginers to go by, but i like it, and in small variations is a good starting point. i wish i would have come across this forum and post like this b4 i did my first cycle. i was lucky to not have a bad experiance, but from what i have learned i did things pretty ass backwards, and i even waited till i was 25y/o b4 cycling.

what would be the biggest difference or benefit for running HCG for entire cycle, or just for that blast period b4 post cycle therapy (pct). i have only 2 cycles under my belt, and i have not used HCG for either. i have recently purchased a good amount and am planning on using it for my next cycle...

I dont see anything wrong with someone who has put their gym time in and has their diet down to include dbol with first cycle.

I agree, as long as you're using a long estered test

IMO dbol is fine for a first cycle, but you need to have time to see how the dbol effects you before the test kicks in

what would be the biggest difference or benefit for running HCG for entire cycle, or just for that blast period b4 post cycle therapy (pct). i have only 2 cycles under my belt, and i have not used HCG for either. i have recently purchased a good amount and am planning on using it for my next cycle...

Running HCG through the entire cycle prevents testicular atrophy. It will happen during a cycle due to injecting synthetic testosterone. Some people just do a blast phase after their last pin to kick start their testes back into action. However, a lot of people prefer that you never allow them to shut down in the first place because it's harder for your body to recover. Using HCG the entire cycle prevents that shut down from occurring.

Hahaha

I don't see a real problem with them...I would however not recommend a user to use prop and ace for so long...to many pins...just my opinion...not a deal breaker though...other than that looks good

Last edited:
Hahaha

I don't see a real problem with them...I would however not recommend a user to use prop and ace for so long...to many pins...just my opinion...not a deal breaker though...other than that looks good

that was one of my biggest missions with my first cycle .. 12 weeks of EOD pinning got old fast .. and i had to learn quick how to rotate inject sites...

Disclaimer: this is for fictional purposes only.

CYCLE # 1

1-4 dbol. 40-50mg ED.
1-12 Test Enanthate/Cypionate. 4-500mg a week.
1-14 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
15-18 Aromasin 25mg ED
13-14 HCG 500iu ED
15-18 Clomid 50mg ED
15-16 Nolva 20mg ED
17-20 Nolva 10mg ED

Why so much? I just finished my first cycle Test E only and Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). Most vets suggested very simple first cycles. Why put a bunch of stuff in your body you might not need?

Why so much? I just finished my first cycle Test E only and Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). Most vets suggested very simple first cycles. Why put a bunch of stuff in your body you might not need?

He only suggested the kick start oral in the beginning. All of the other stuff was to keep your estrogen down and a post cycle therapy (pct). What other stuff do you have an issue with?

Yes, most on here say to use Test only as a first cycle. He acknowledged that in his opening but this is just his opinion. BUT, I am sure EVERY body on this site would agree that even a TEST only first cycle should require some form of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and a PCT.

Hahaha

Damn. Cobra's got guns. Guess you need the guns if you are gonna be the gear police....

Most people would say nolva only for a post cycle therapy (pct) is not enough. Due to high chance of estro rebound. All the other stuff like aromasin and hcg. I think are all needed for every cycle if you want to be safe.

I have heard people having concerns with dbol because you get so strong so fast. Some have even reported tearing injuring them selves because they over lift.

Have you guys heard much of this? What do you do to help yourselves not over do it and push too hard?

IMHO your first cycle is more of a learning experience than anything. People think gyno comes overnight, well it doesn't happen overnight, so waiting to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) until its too late is not how I would do it, thats all.

Besides E levels have been measured at up to 10x their normal level on a test only cycle, it is my opinion that there is just no need for that whatsoever, regardless if you don't show immediate negative effects. E is much worse for your body than just gyno, it wreaks havoc on your organs.

12.5mg is a very low dose of aromasin IMO as well.

In order to not complicate things, and get a feel for the compounds, this is why i dont recommend HCG during the cycle, but it would be nice to get familiar with what doses you respond to on your first cycle so that you can be ready for next cycle when you run deca.

could you get away with a test only cycle with no post cycle therapy (pct) and no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on your first cycle? prolly, but why not start getting it dialed in right away, and seeing what does what for you.

as for the aromasin in post cycle therapy (pct), IMO thats more important than the SERM, there is more evidence to back up that it increases T levels than SERM's.

and i already explained my dbol stance.

I have heard people having concerns with dbol because you get so strong so fast. Some have even reported tearing injuring them selves because they over lift.

Have you guys heard much of this? What do you do to help yourselves not over do it and push too hard?

dbol is pretty safe overall

most tearing is from anadrol (maybe winny) and long heavy dosed cycles without deca/eq/primo

there's an interesting article floating around here somewhere on the effects of testosterone and collagen synthesis, if you're concerned about torn tendons take a look at it

Back