Your offsprings long term and permanent damage from your steroid use

casanovaaa

So this needs to be addressed sooner or later as gear is still a developing sciense and long term effects on your offsprings is still being documented.
If you impregnate your wife while on a basic test cycle, will there be any sides delivered to your offspring in the form of depression, ADD, diabetis, etc. etc.
Its dangerous for a human to grow too fast while in its youth so does anyone around who has lots of cycles under their belts have any kids who are taking meds for this or that?

I don’t see how test would have any effect on the kid, as long as she’s not on while preggers anyway. Unless you are running something that has mutanogenic effects...I guess that’s the real question

I’ve always heard guys on cycle or TRT usually have girls but I have not noticed that at all.

Cant remember where I read it but "the safe rule" is to wait 5 years after last cycle regardless of compounds used before conceiving.
Might just have been some bro science though. I honestly dont know but it stuck with me.

I have a couple friends that had kids when they were juiced to the gills. Multiple compounds and their kids are fine with zero issues.

From what I've seen and heard it's not a big deal for a Male but a huge problem for women. Downside for a man being on is that he may have no or less sperm, or the sperm he does have will have motility issues and thus never reach the egg. Nature has a great fail safe in place to keep unhealthy sperm from making it to the egg.....because it's a trip that only healthy sperm survive. From the female standpoint, having lots of extra hormone in your system definitely effects different stages of development. A womans hormones change so much during pregnancy for a reason, because different levels are needed for different stages of development.
Just what I've heard and seen. I think as men we should abstain from hormone abuse until we feel we are done having kids, just to eliminate the risk in case there is any. Curious what others will say

A few years ago I had to get my sperm checked because I couldn’t get my woman pregnant. At the time I was on 500mg of test e and 400 or 500 mg of deca can’t remember exactly on the deca. 500mg of test is my norm. Anyway my sperm came back excellent with zero issues. Might I add that I had used aas for quite some years on and off before the test also.

Come to find out my woman has endometriosis and that ended up being the reason she couldn’t conceive.

A few years ago I had to get my sperm checked because I couldn***8217;t get my woman pregnant. At the time I was on 500mg of test e and 400 or 500 mg of deca can***8217;t remember exactly on the deca. 500mg of test is my norm. Anyway my sperm came back excellent with zero issues. Might I add that I had used aas for quite some years on and off before the test also.

Come to find out my woman has endometriosis and that ended up being the reason she couldn***8217;t conceive.

Were yall ever able to work it out? I know 2 women that were finally able to conceive with the same condition. Depends on age and severity. One of them had one child and one has had 2 so far.

Were yall ever able to work it out? I know 2 women that were finally able to conceive with the same condition. Depends on age and severity. One of them had one child and one has had 2 so far.

No, my wife was 38 almost 39 at the time. The doctor did a minor surgery on her that he said would of pretty much worked for sure if she was younger but being her age at the time the odds of getting pregnant were a lot less.

The bad part was her stupid doctor that she went to her whole life said she had a cyst on her ovaries and that’s what was giving her pain. And he always said it was probably me why we couldn’t have kids. When I was younger I was to embarrassed to nut in a cup to get it checked. Then we moved to where we are now and when she got checked out the doctor said she has endometriosis and she does not have a cyst on her ovaries. Her new doctor also said hers would of been very treatable and we could of had kids if she caught it when we were younger. Now she’s gonna be 44. I know people get blessed and conceive even in their 40’s but I haven’t pulled out in years so I pretty much know it’s not gonna happen. She also had a couple miscarriages over the years.

No, my wife was 38 almost 39 at the time. The doctor did a minor surgery on her that he said would of pretty much worked for sure if she was younger but being her age at the time the odds of getting pregnant were a lot less.

The bad part was her stupid doctor that she went to her whole life said she had a cyst on her ovaries and that***8217;s what was giving her pain. And he always said it was probably me why we couldn***8217;t have kids. When I was younger I was to embarrassed to nut in a cup to get it checked. Then we moved to where we are now and when she got checked out the doctor said she has endometriosis and she does not have a cyst on her ovaries. Her new doctor also said hers would of been very treatable and we could of had kids if she caught it when we were younger. Now she***8217;s gonna be 44. I know people get blessed and conceive even in their 40***8217;s but I haven***8217;t pulled out in years so I pretty much know it***8217;s not gonna happen. She also had a couple miscarriages over the years.

Sorry bro. And you're right.....blessings do occur

One of my thoughts is that since test was done in the fathers cycle, the male kids might come out with high E2, and come out gay. I am not mocking this as there is overwhelming scientific data that shows how more and more male kids are gay now due to their diets and whatever compounds are in the foods they eat.

One of my thoughts is that since test was done in the fathers cycle, the male kids might come out with high E2, and come out gay. I am not mocking this as there is overwhelming scientific data that shows how more and more male kids are gay now due to their diets and whatever compounds are in the foods they eat.

There’s also a pesticide that is commonly used that sways things somehow to turn guys into queers. I read there was a small lake or large pond and there was large crops nearby and runoff from the fields that the crops were in went into the water. In that body of water the frogs were basically gay. The male frogs would only latch onto other male frogs to mate. That pesticide is used on crops we eat. Let’s face it something is going on with all these people turning queer these days. A bunch of sissy soy boys

There***8217;s also a pesticide that is commonly used that sways things somehow to turn guys into queers. I read there was a small lake or large pond and there was large crops nearby and runoff from the fields that the crops were in went into the water. In that body of water the frogs were basically gay. The male frogs would only latch onto other male frogs to mate. That pesticide is used on crops we eat. Let***8217;s face it something is going on with all these people turning queer these days. A bunch of sissy soy boys

Interesting indeed. I had to travel alot on business last year to central american countries, spent around 1 month on and off in each country and saw an overwheelming abount of gays or trannys fags in the capitals.
one week into my stay in one of these countries imagine my shock and horror to discover that i was retaining water and my anckles especially where swollen.
I imidiately went to a local lab and got blood works done and saw that my E2 and prolactin levels where all out of whack and as high as a kite.
it took me weeks to cut out everything in my diet except water and bread to pinpoint the cause of mym high levels and came to the realization that the water that i was drinking was the cause of it.
In all latin american countries the basic water source comes from water trucks that deliver 5 gallon water jugs to your home.
I took a dare and switched my water source to a filtered system that i bought online on ebay and had it shipped down and within a week my E2 levels where back down to my normal ranges.
Strange indeed, so when you travel to any of those down under countries, dont drink the water.
Unless you want to be gay.

Last edited:
There***8217;s also a pesticide that is commonly used that sways things somehow to turn guys into queers. I read there was a small lake or large pond and there was large crops nearby and runoff from the fields that the crops were in went into the water. In that body of water the frogs were basically gay. The male frogs would only latch onto other male frogs to mate. That pesticide is used on crops we eat. Let***8217;s face it something is going on with all these people turning queer these days. A bunch of sissy soy boys
This brings back a quote to my memory.... The best way to destroy a a people (or society) is to take away their ability to reproduce...

I honestly dont think its such a dramatic increase, yes, the lbqfgt or whatever their community is called is getting way to much media attention and doing PC policing...
The world is just more connected in every sense, travelling has never been so easy or cheap.
Add a younger generation and the push for normalization of mental illnesses as a whole, its just more in everyone eyes than ever before.

Statistics wise though, I doubt its a big difference from 10-20 years ago.

Yeah....the world is slowly becoming more open minded and tolerant. Everyone who feels so unique is now finding out that there are lots of people just like them. Social media keeps people close in touch over great distances and the media makes us feel like we can tell it no matter what it is. As long as you've never been violent towards a woman and you're not too much of a sex addict that is. Funny how tolerant the world is becoming yet hammering down on the dudes that are addicted to banging :)

Sorry.....its early here and my mind is having trouble getting moving.
Have a great day bros

I honestly dont think its such a dramatic increase, yes, the lbqfgt or whatever their community is called is getting way to much media attention and doing PC policing...
The world is just more connected in every sense, travelling has never been so easy or cheap.
Add a younger generation and the push for normalization of mental illnesses as a whole, its just more in everyone eyes than ever before.

Statistics wise though, I doubt its a big difference from 10-20 years ago.

yeah right, have you been to san fran lately? I went there on a biz trip and went to the gym to get my pump on and basically all the members there where gay. the hell?
Where do you live there hoss if you aint seen a dramatic increase in fags everywhere. you must be buried deep in your moms basement.

yeah right, have you been to san fran lately? I went there on a biz trip and went to the gym to get my pump on and basically all the members there where gay. the hell?
Where do you live there hoss if you aint seen a dramatic increase in fags everywhere. you must be buried deep in your moms basement.

No, i'm still from europe. But i'd say its bit gay of you to such strong connection to other gays that you know who's gay or not... Thats gay bro...
Step away from me with that gay shit haha #nohomo...

No, i'm still from europe. But i'd say its bit gay of you to such strong connection to other gays that you know who's gay or not... Thats gay bro...
Step away from me with that gay shit haha #nohomo...

Yeah, thats the scary part of not knowing whos gay these days. I was at the gym one night doing squats and a guy Ive seen around the gym asked me if i wanted a spotter. I was trying out a heavy weight so i said fine.
So he got behind me and helped me squat, about 3 squats into it i felt his johnson get hard, the hell! I jumped away and let the weights fall and picked up and bodyslammed that faggot.
needless to say, i am not allowed back into the gym for 1 month. Look like I picked the wrong time to start with tren as well in my cycle.
and the gay squater aint getting out of the hospital for two weeks with a bum back. lol.

Back