YOUR personal experiences from Tren ?

firstcycle8

Im wondering if people could post their personal pros and cons from a tren cycle, results, side effects, how you PCT after, and what you stacked it with ( test, deca etc ) and how many CC of it to use per week

Ive been reading threads on it for a while and hear how awesome it is, I have 40ML of it waiting to be used, but I have until March to do my research :cool:

by the way I have read this posting about tren a few times - Trenbolone Enanthate

I hear some people get really angry on it, I would prefer to not lose my sex drive, and keep the acne to a minimum or none at all ! is tren right for me ?

so far I have done 1 Test E cycle, and a Test Cyp+ deca cycle.

test/tren/mast, test/tren/eq, test/tren/deca (250mg's/week) have used more than 1gram/week. it is good.

Tren is the king,is the #1,the most anabolic&androgenic steroid their is.
Pros: builds quality muscle,no bloat,gets you lean but at the same time big. Strength gains are out of this
World,makes you look like a Greek god.
Cons: night sweats,turns you into an asshole,raises your bp,tren cough(very rare),some hair loss,fucks
Up your cardio .all of thèse sides can be manage with thé right supps .
Tip: tren should always be stack with test (my favorite stack)or it will make your dick useless!
Use prami or caber if using more than 300mg à week,try to drink more than one gallon of water a day.

As far as Quality gains, Strength, hardness and low water retention it is at the top of the list. Downside is increased blood pressure, nite sweats, shuts you down pretty hard sexually. I would consider it a great compound for experienced users, but not something a beginner should use.

One of my favorite compounds. Currently running 300-400mg/wk tren a, 500mg/wk teste, and 300-400mg/wk mast. sadly, these are my last 3 weeks. been on for about 7-8 months. Adjusting dosages appropriately and running tren only 2 months at a time. with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) @ about 400iu every 2-3 days. great compound. deffinately recommend ace over enanth. Sometimes you get to a point where you cant catch your breath, sweating insanely and bp issues where u say enough is enough and swear u will never do it again. Week later u cant wait to start it up again!

thanks for all the awesome replies so far !

I can very easily get Deca and Test from my sources so I may stack Test+Deca+tren in March.

The one huge problem I have though is... I dont know which type of tren my buddy got from his connection....

I need to do some reading on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as well before then to learn how much and what to take, and a source.

Last edited:
Not a super good idea to do two 19-nor compounds brother. I would switch the deca for some eq. I have had some shitty sides doing that.

Just and FYI...

Tren is amazing but needs to be respected. Take it easy and see how you respond sides wise. For me the sides have been worth it and arent really even that bad.

ok when people mention hair loss, is that after VERY long term usage of it ? 2-3 months isnt going to make me go bald right ?

fucking loved it..just finished my cycle. 420mg tren/week and 300mg test/week. was on a calorie deficit..but managed to drop lot of fat..stay the same weight and strength went up too. NO sides at this dosage for me..except it made me so frickin horny it was irritating...thank god i have a lovely wife. i cant wait to run tren again...downside...tren is expensive :(

this is an awesome thread, i am also thinking of adding tren but weighing in on the pros and cons

Back