Your Personal Insurance Professional

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMInsureGuy

'Ology Members,

I work in personal sales for a Fortune 100 insurance company and offer Auto, Home, and Life insurance products at very competitive rates. I would love the opportunity to look into your current insurance situation, make suggestions for improvement, and when all things are considered, work up some quotes and make me your personal insurance agent.

My personal sales office is licensed in NY, PA, NJ, OH, WV, VA, DC, and MD; while my office can't write insurance in all 50 states, we have local licensed representatives in all 50 states. We have been voted as having the best claims service in the industry and we have the largest discount program of any insurance provider.

Some things to consider when looking at your current insurance situation:
*When was the last time you spoke with you insurance agent?
*When was the last time you had a full insurance review?
*Has your personal situation changed from the last time you purchased insurance (marriage, children, job change, big move, purchased a large asset)?
*Do you know what your coverage actually means?
*Have you been denied life insurance or have you been rated sub-standard because your height to weight ratio isn't "ideal"? I will fight to make sure your hard work in the gym isn't held against you.
*(Do you have enough life insurance to provide for your loved ones if something were to happen to you?

You work hard in the gym and even harder everyday to make your life as rewarding as possible, make sure you are properly protecting yourself against the unexpected!!

If you would like to speak with me further about this, please email me at lminsureguy@gmail.com and provide me with you first name, your preferred contact method (email or phone), and the best time for me to reach out to you. I do my best to get back to everyone within 24 hours.

Regards,
Your Personal Insurance Agent

Did you know that renters insurance is not only incredibly affordable (typically $10-15 a month) but it protects your personal belongings at FULL REPLACEMENT cost and provides you with liability protection?!?!? For a minimal monthly cost, you can protect what you have worked so hard for and make sure if something happens on your watch you will have the protection in place you need!!

Contact me today for a quote.

It's useless to spam this thread, all post unapproved will be deleted, and the fake user banned. Plus Dadawg will make some voodoo to make your b*lls to fall down, and to double size your noze. you've been warned.

It's useless to spam this thread, all post unapproved will be deleted, and the fake user banned. Plus Dadawg will make some voodoo to make your b*lls to fall down, and to double size your noze. you've been warned.

wow, a moderator threatening to ban a sponsor. this should be interesting. :D

5d45dd45ff49ee3b2dcd43101c8179db.gif

Boo yah! told you he did! Much warning of consideration of for you spamers. Yah boo

LMinsureguy is a sponser of this board...

kane isn't talking about lminsureguy.. we have deleted posts that you guys cant see.. everyone please calm down... we have spammers attacking this forum daily and we are vigilant in keeping the forum clean for you guys

lminsureguy is the go to guy for insurance...

and kane doesn't have the best english skills... lol

i just banned 3 more in this thread lol . lminsureguy is popular lol

welcome as a sponser bro.

The dudes sales pitch I'm sure has very attractive words in it..that are basically a magnet for spam accounts.

i had to close this thread because these spams are an infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back