You've seen a pic of my wife, now you get a pic of me.

i dont understand why someone starts a thread posting a pic of themselfs and then takes the pic down. WTF is the point

Bimmer said:
i dont understand why someone starts a thread posting a pic of themselfs and then takes the pic down. WTF is the point
It's still there. You just have to look harder lol

timburtonn said:
where's your wife's photos?
Check out the "behind closed doors" forum.

Last edited:
I'm up to 224lbs; could be just that I just grew bigger balls. Also doing a new routine which is working so far so good.

putin said:
This is what Putin looks like. I dont know my bodyfat but I've been losing it. 5'10, 215lbs, 23yr. I purposely took the picture by the fridge, otherwise my big head would make my body look small :) My arms are 17" last time I checked.
Ha, I see that my shorts are down a little far, dont mind my buttcheeks.

Up to 224lbs, not much, but it's a start. And I'm still banned! :spank: It's late and I'm replying to myself; I think I need some sleep.

My cardio is 30min 3-4times per week; consists mostly of sex and seems to hit my legs more than anything else.

onehugemofo said:
Up to 224lbs, not much, but it's a start. And I'm still banned! :spank: It's late and I'm replying to myself; I think I need some sleep.

My cardio is 30min 3-4times per week; consists mostly of sex and seems to hit my legs more than anything else.

lookin thick bro. :) Great to have you around.

Back