z underdosed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigboy09

I keep hearing about how some of z gear is under dosed. I have taken z dbol for the last week of my 4 week kickstart and found it to be less effective than th ones I acquired from a local source. I just thought that may be dues to it being in my system for a while already. the dbol was the euro pharm brand 10 mg ran at 50 mg ed.

my question is I was getting rdy to place an order but after the last few posts I read saying some of his gear is under dosed, I figured I would ask the opinion of the vets around here. so bros give me your opinion, reviews and experiences. it will be much appreciated.

This is gonna be a REALLY crazy idea so read it twice if you have to:

You previously ran dbol and got X amount of what you consider "gains." So when you started your second cycle (presumably months later), your body was above the level it was at prior to your first cycle. So you naturally assumed that the dbol must be under dosed because you didn't see the same results?

Think about it man. As your body "improves" and you add strength/size you'll progressively gain less from each cycle. That's how this shit works.

no the transition was on the same cycle, 3 weeks on pink 50 mg dbol from local source and the last week on euro pharm from z. and like I said I chalked that up to three weeks of the previous dbol already giving me most the gains I was going to get from dbol. and im not saying its under dosed just been reading that alot lately, and figured I would ask those of you more experienced bros to enlighten me. I haven't heard this about naps so I may go there depending on this thread. so if u have exp with z recently please share. thank you.

and muscle bound I would take ur advice but considering u just joined and ur name is a website lol, I think ill wait to hear from more vets.

I have never used z and im pretty sure most vets don't either if your not happy keep looking all I can say

I've ran a lot of Z's products (A LOT) and have never felt anything has been under dosed.

What glubgawd says is exactly true.

I've ran Z's 50mg domestic Dbol with extremely good results - putting on well over 20 lbs in the first three weeks - not sure of body fat - however I have a 32 waist.

I've just started running Euro Dbol 10mg and am also seeing great results.

I've became friends with Z over the last half year - and I tell you he won't tolerate under dosing at all - he'll can a supplier on the spot if he finds them under dosing his gear.

I've seen a new customer of his have his test levels checked (I think) three weeks into the cycle - and I forget the exact number but they were well over the 2 grand mark.

Either way - what ever your conclusion is - I've been happy with 100% of my orders (lost count after 15-20) and give Z's products my highest recommendation.

If his gear was under dosed - I would have stopped after the second order. ;)

And yes - some of the vets use Z :)

This is gonna be a REALLY crazy idea so read it twice if you have to:

You previously ran dbol and got X amount of what you consider "gains." So when you started your second cycle (presumably months later), your body was above the level it was at prior to your first cycle. So you naturally assumed that the dbol must be under dosed because you didn't see the same results?

Think about it man. As your body "improves" and you add strength/size you'll progressively gain less from each cycle. That's how this shit works.

Well said !! i have nothing to add !!!!!!

Aslo
It so funny when people read rumours about not working gear and they start thinking oh well I take Z at the moment and oh shit it won't work on me eathier i even don't feel anything at the moment oh crap he screw me lets pass rumorus and write that Z have a shitty gear - this way we have domino effect info which isn't accureate and started as rumour is spreading :)

Well as someone said you don't like it then please don't use me anymore thousends of sources are there waiting for your $$$

I'm fed up with defending and prooving everyone how my gear REALLY works

z.

No gear coming from Z is just underdosed, i know it pby personnal experience of many many stuffs coming from him.

all post about underdosed, is more in relation with bad diet, low water drank, or even too short time before to see the compounds beeing active.

unless Z ask to re-hoppen this thread, i close this one, cause the subject was correctly treated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back