Zambon Winstrol

winny%20-%20med%20vand.jpg

Okay I just received the same ones as grafix-gnc first posted above. It looks like the ones PumpBreezer has posted are completely different. If you look at the first pic that grafix-gnc posted the "WINSTROL DEPOT" is all in uppercase. Also there is no "&#174" sign after Winstrol and before Depot. Which ones are legit? This is exactly what mine says:

WINSTROL DEPOT
1 ml - via i.m.
Agitar antes de usar
ZAMBON, S.A.
Lote: R016 Cad.:02/2006

Not sure if anyone has noticed but there are differences in some of the new amps that people have posted. In some versions you see "Winstrol Depot" and in others you see "WINSTROL DEPOT". I am curious to hear from some people in the know as to the legitimacy of both kinds.

To clear things up.

First there was the thick amps(grafix-gnc's last pic).
Then came the thin amp in a light-grey box(grafix-gnc's 1st & 2nd pic).
Then they changed the box, amps are still thin but letters not in capital letters( PB2k's pics).

Below are the latest amps, the T003 Lote-#

Rizk said:
Okay I just received the same ones as grafix-gnc first posted above. It looks like the ones PumpBreezer has posted are completely different. If you look at the first pic that grafix-gnc posted the "WINSTROL DEPOT" is all in uppercase. Also there is no "&#174" sign after Winstrol and before Depot. Which ones are legit? This is exactly what mine says:

WINSTROL DEPOT
1 ml - via i.m.
Agitar antes de usar
ZAMBON, S.A.
Lote: R016 Cad.:02/2006

Did you ever find anything out about these amps? They are the same I have but mine are RO31 and 07/2006. No one has been able to clear this up....

I just received 30 Zambons from a good source....I received 2 different type amps, the fat short ones graffix posted and the new ones that are thin and taller ones...The short fat ones have almost a hairlike feature on the amp, am i correct????

Probably, because there is the same hairline feature on the skinny
ones. Like this

sbardy69 said:
My skinny ones dont have the hair line though...

How about you email me some details about that great source of yours.
These are some of me own precious ones

Back