1 month in Mexico!

Rassler' guy

I will be in Monterrey, Mexico for a month. Any advice as to places to visit right off the bat (pharmacy), as well as names for sustanon, anadrol, and deca that they will understand would be greatly appreciated.

No pharmacy for you bro, but if you say sustanon or deca they will know what you are talking about trust me

just ask for deca and Sustanon (sust) 250 they'll know what you're talking about...
Hell they may even speek English....
Have fun i'm going to TJ in 2 months...:D
Biotec...

monterrey is a bit more expensive than other places but if thats cool then go for it. the good thing about monterrey is that your chances of getting jacked are very low as long as you use common sense. i wouldnt buy human grade decca though. you pay 20 bucks for 2 50mg decca redijects. sustanon is something like 10 to 15 bucks for one rediject. primobolan is something like 20 bucks. shop around before purchasing. monterrey is big. enjoy the easy bitches while youre there. later.

wonder your way into a vet shop... just find a taxi driver and have him take you around all day on a steroid buying field trip....lol

no, dont do that. taxis get expensive. instead, get a telephone directory and call ahead to compare prices. better yet, hook up with a nice local hottie and have her take you around town.

stay away from the taxi drivers and local rats. they can scam u in ways never imagined. they will finger you (or threaten to) for a chance to make a buck. i would print lists of addresses and phone numbers and call around. also get a map of the area so you dont have to rely on taxi. dont take the stuff on the plane with you unless you like doing time. the metal detectors are extremely sensitive and can go off. good luck.

moldytwig said:
QV sources from their website are not accurate in TJ...some out of business. so i hear.

A couple in NL are correct, although one has changed locations; not a bad place to start though.

You can also check out distributors for Denkall (not all the same), or Tornell.

Back