1 st cycle

Man if people had the answers for every question they ask, they wouldn't be on here. I know the same questions get old, but for alot of rookies, you guys are all we got. Be patient, we just don't want to mess our bodies up, and you guys know whats going on. The last thing a guy wants as a answer to a question is an ass chewing.

You don't need 550mg of test either on your first cycle. Start off around 400mg/wk. You always want to gain as much as possible from as little as possible for as long as possible.

If one is gonna use test for a first cycle. 200 mgs...YES 200 mgs EW over 10 wks will put almost 20 lbs on.

No offense guys but Ive been saucin for 18 yrs off and on and some of my first Four cycles were only 200 mgs EW of test and gerw like a weed eating like a horse and not missing workouts.

Goodluck.

gator

Painful Pleasure said:
take 500mg test e and 500mg tren e with dbol or sdrol and shut up and squat.
prime example DONT LISTEN TO THIS GUY..OK STUDENTS

3069bryan said:
Man if people had the answers for every question they ask, they wouldn't be on here. I know the same questions get old, but for alot of rookies, you guys are all we got. Be patient, we just don't want to mess our bodies up, and you guys know whats going on. The last thing a guy wants as a answer to a question is an ass chewing.
YES I KNOW I WAS THERE BEFORE TOO BRO ,WE ALL WERE SORRY OK....LOL YES WE UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE ALL YOU HAVE FOR PROPER TIMLEY INFORMATION SO ASK AWAY LIKE I SAID TO GREEN ASK ASK ASK OK DUDE .FIND PEOPLE WHO CAN HELP YOU ON THIS SITE AND STICK WITH THEM IF THE INFO IS GOOD OK...GOOD LUCK 3069BRYAN ASK AWAY.

Last edited:
greenshadow said:
5' 6"
43" CHEST
15" bicep
32" w
great cardio. can do 35 to 40 miles a week
Been lifting 2 yrs 3 to 4 days a week
2 days with a trainer.
53 yrs old.
dr. visit regularly

Hey Green, im curious. what are your goals? No offence, but there is a huge reality factor here, and that is the simple fact that you are 53yrs old and your body is only going downhill from here. Please dont take offence to that, but im just looking at the reality of this. Personlly, at the age of 53, with only two yrs of training experience, thats not nearly enough time. Your body has definately fully developed, but you are on a downslope due to that crappy thing called "aging." It sounds like you are in good shape due to the amount of cardio you do every week. You regulary meet with a Doctor, but if you start to take steroids, kiss your doctor visits goodbye. Doctors do not like to see people on steroids, and if they do, its because they themselves wrote the perscription. I just feel that its pointless to start doing steroids at the age of 53 with only two yrs of experience and all you are going to do is fuck yourself up. But like I said...what are your goals? Why do you want to take steroids?

Last edited:
Green your a prime candidate for HGH, and a nice low dose test cycle 250mg...It's never to late to start and as you age it becomes even more important to keep your levels up...as you age all your normal hormone levels of test and HGH drop so helping to substitude with a little extra is a great idea....If I was you I would start reading up on HGH (Human Growth Hormone) and HRT ( Hormone Replacement Therapy), there are many anti ageing clinics out there and some are even covered by your health insurance so you could actually be prescribed your steroids :D

This forum is full of older guys in there 40-50's so plenty of experienced folks to help you out.

Last edited:
Onswoll said:
once again, AAAAAAMEN!!
ONSWOLL WHERE IN THE WORLD DO... YOU KNOW WHAT....FORGET IT.SMILE AND WAVE BRO SMILE AND WAVE....

ok no prob ...forgot they were on ...

Last edited:
Lucky13 said:
Green your a prime candidate for HGH, and a nice low dose test cycle 250mg...It's never to late to start and as you age it becomes even more important to keep your levels up...as you age all your normal hormone levels of test and HGH drop so helping to substitude with a little extra is a great idea....If I was you I would start reading up on HGH (Human Growth Hormone) and HRT ( Hormone Replacement Therapy), there are many anti ageing clinics out there and some are even covered by your health insurance so you could actually be prescribed your steroids :D

This forum is full of older guys in there 40-50's so plenty of experienced folks to help you out.

As much as I hate that skinny little faggot with a fucking dushe bag hair cut (lucky13).....he's actually right on about giving you advice. Id def look into HGH, esspecially at your age. Good post lucky, you fucking queer. 8)

explain whats the problem with taking tren with first cycle? i did it last yr for first cycle dont remember much side effects lil problem sleeping thats it.

Back