1 Year of Pain ~ HGH

Oakmuscle

I am a 24yrs old, and have been out of the gym for a year. I have ligament laxity in a rib/ribs in my upper left back and chest. This causes pain, spasms, popping, cracking, snapping, sharp and dull aches and involuntary muscle twitching when relaxing from a cns malfunction. Ligaments seem to never heal especially when every breath you take and move you make the rib is moving.

I had done 7 treatments of prolozone, which seemed to help alot but which got re-screwed up by a osteopath. And I was unsure how effective it was as so easily screwed up again.

I have done 1 treatment of prolotherapy so far. The solution was hypertonic dextrose 12.5-20% (unsure) with 2IU's of GH. I am getting treatments like this every 2-3 weeks. With and estimation of 4-7 total.

Now my question is, would me running HGH on my own accord be worth it? The doc was using 2IU's, which is nothing but remember he is injecting that directly into the rib ligament injury. If I ran my own HGH, I couldnt pin it into the injury site as I cant pin my ribs in my back and chest.

I am still a natural with 3 years of solid training. I had gotten 18.4 arms before this injury and was planning on cycling a couple years down the road although now if this doesnt heal I will most likely kill self. Any help bros?

Last edited:
Normally, the answer would be no. Most believe that there isnt anything for a 21 year old to gain from hgh. However, in your case, I dont feel qualified to answer your question. In addition, im not sure that I understand why there is any benefit to injecting hgh in the injury. Maybe igf-1 lr3, but not hgh. Hopefully somebody more qualified can answer your question. Good luck.

There are a number of studies showing increased repair when directly injecting into the tendon/ligament that's effected, would more help? who knows, try and see, but i would say , small steps and not too often till you can discern the results. TB500 might be an option to consider as well.

There are a number of studies showing increased repair when directly injecting into the tendon/ligament that's effected, would more help? who knows, try and see, but i would say , small steps and not too often till you can discern the results. TB500 might be an option to consider as well.

I was always told HGH does nothing for ligament repairs? and minimally helps tendons?

So someone would have to literally pin their shoulder or knee for the ligament to heal?

Drugs alone won't line up the joints in your spine even tho they may heal the ligaments. Have you considered a couple of months worth of chiropractic care? These guys can do wonders to reduce back pain.

Chiropractic and acupuncture bro.. Th combination of those two things rehabbed me from a back injury that ended my boxing career, got me off pain killers and back in the gym after almost three years of misery and depression. If you're serious about getting better - go see an acupuncturist

I believe one such article was linked from a thread here a year or so ago..

I was always told HGH does nothing for ligament repairs? and minimally helps tendons?

So someone would have to literally pin their shoulder or knee for the ligament to heal?

being that i have blown out both my knees several times, and im only 26 i have been interested in prolotherapy for a long time... i am very curious to see your results when you are finished.. but from all the research i have done in regards to what options one has when treating an injury, what seems to be the best treatment is something called PRP (platelet rich plasma) therapy. its too much info for me to type out right now, but a simple google search and you can read up on it..
certain AAS jack up collagen production while also increasing size and strength. i love deca for this reason. EQ, primo, Anavar (var), and test will help although i have read that large doses of test decrease collagen production i have yet to find conclusive studies supporting this claim ( only a sticky somewhere on this forum, i wish who ever wrote it would have had the brains to cite his sources)

stacking peptides also help with healing. there is a ton of info on here to show you some good healing combos

i have read that adequan (equine or canine) increases collagen synthesis, synovial fluid and general healing of connective tissue with virtually no sides. except it shouldnt be used if there is clotting issues (thin blood) NO HUMAN STUDIES THAT I COULD FIND ... i actually have some that ive been waiting to use, im waiting on blood test results to see if my blood is too thin. anyway, this is me just thinking what i personally would do for myself. i am not a doctor nor am i saying you should do any of this... good luck bro and keep us posted!

Back