10 mg D-BOL?

compman said:
Through research I found that scammers are getting the fakes identical including passing the crush test and taste. In my opinion, the only true test is to take one large dose of 40-50mg an hour or two before your workout. If they are real you should feel an androgen spike!

you are talking about thai? i heard that there are fake tubs of 1000 on sale in thailand.

d bol

hey im new to this site i was wondering if anyone from the usa can help me out with getting 10 mg d bol

dbol purple tabs suppos. 10mg

Anyone seen purple kind of spreckled Dbol tabs, heard they were from Holland? Not sure if what I have is legit.

hey guys,
this is my first time since the ban of 2005, I can't even find roids (real roids) anymore not even on the net. I got M1-Bol from nitgorzen and they effin market that **** as anabolic but i just made some research on it and found out its basically creatine (not working)!
I need to gain mass and strength with real roid (fine, as real as legal its gonna get) so I see ppl on here talkin about D-bol and D-bol balkan 10 and 5 mg Deca, Blitz, 1000's of products. not sure what the deal with this is? plzzzz help
btw 6-5 185 pds :(
(slim tall no fat tho)
OH! and if D-bol is what you recommend, which one and does it work by it self or do I HAVE to stack with something! also where can I buy it from?
much appreciated guys!

Back