10 weeks in on my first cycle.... Thoughts??? Using Biogen...

Ok so Torem or clomid it is at the doses listed above. I will run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during my next cycle. I would have this time but i didnt know it would help as i wasnt really informed of it. I suppose arimadex will be good as a pct for my next cycle since ill be including Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout it.

What is a good combo to stack? I dont think ill do test/deca again. maybe test/tren or test/eq?

the more you say about your buddy the more I hate him. I would stop talking to him about steroids all together. Stay on this board and you will pick things up very quick!! Then when you are ready for your next cycle do your own investigating (in depth) and then post up what you propose to run and guys on here will tweak it for you. Im glad you came on the board bro and I hope everything works out for you

user I think it was, made a good point though. if your diet and training are in check, and you up the cals when you go on cycle, regardless of whether or notthe gear is bunk you should gain over that period, if notfrom the added cals alone. guy said he hasn't gained a pound. these are also his firs posts and he also posted the same story (some details changed and he got shorter) on a few threads all the same shit obviously trying to shit on biogen. if you are genuinely curious you post the shit on one thread and go from there. next he'll wait a few days andcome back and say he got bloodwork in and his test is not elevated. I will put stock into what he said when he has been here a few moths contributing like glub and cobra and the others that are running biogen now or have run it.

nah I may just be a dick but i do not quite buy the whole shit yet. I he is on the up and up, you guys set him in the right direction so I can be the skeptic ass hole that lurks on the sidelines and passes judgement on the poor guy.

his Spartan labs test would have carried him through the first 2 and a half weeks.

user, I just don't like when people post shit that ain't genuine, positive or negative. this guy came around a couple of weeks ago and did the same shit on glub's post. searched biogen and posted the same story on all of them. his was similar to this, used for a while got no results WTF. if memory serves, that dude pretty much vanished after that.

my assumption is this guy will too.

btw, his friend is bigger than Arnold.

hes kind of like my dog....what i dont eat ez will hahaha no just joking....love ya ez!

and proud of it. though I bet there is one thing I get to eat that your dog doesn't! stick and stones probably hates me for it too. hehe. welcome to the ology!

Ha ha. EZ I was serious about you picking out all the points we missed. Meant that in a good way bro. And I didnt remember him so I fell right into trying to help out.

and proud of it. though I bet there is one thing I get to eat that your dog doesn't! stick and stones probably hates me for it too. hehe. welcome to the ology!

LMFAO!!!! Sticks and stones....Im gonna tell him to change his name ahhaha oh and I am assuming your talkin about the wifeys puss...I think the dog has snuck in and got a couple licks after I finish...lil fucker has a hell of a nose and moves like a ninja!!

Right now Im working with sticks and stones lol on his avi...if everything falls into place you guys are gonna love it!!

user: I didn't take it bad, I was just saying I might not have picked up something you guys didn't I might instead just be an asshole skeptic. lol. appreciate the props though.

cobra: lol sticks and stones ima crack up if that sticks. knew his name just felt like throwing a little jab in there.

and yeah.... any ninja that is in your dog, he learned from watching me.

after the wifey falls asleep (Pretendahh) and you "sneak out" the door to head out on your adventures in lindsey's labyrinth, i jump off the fire hydrant do two flips and scale the side of your apartment. she leaves the window cracked for me. and we all know all I need is a tiny crack.

Last edited:
user: I didn't take it bad, I was just saying I might not have picked up something you guys didn't I might instead just be an asshole skeptic. lol. appreciate the props though.

cobra: lol sticks and stones ima crack up if that sticks. knew his name just felt like throwing a little jab in there.

and yeah.... any ninja that is in your dog, he learned from watching me.

after the wifey falls asleep (Pretendahh) and you "sneak out" the door to head out on your adventures in lindsey's labyrinth, i jump off the fire hydrant do two flips and scale the side of your apartment. she leaves the window cracked for me. and we all know all I need is a tiny crack.

that would be like seeing the hulk in silent mode jumping from biulding to biulding!! And I will be logged out at midnight tonight...got an errend to run ;)

Damn... You guys are super skeptical. Lol my story is legit. I wouldn't be here wasting my time posting if it wasn't.

Thanks for all the help those of you who chimed in with good responses!

Someone asked 600mg a week on the deca and that is correct. I was shooting 1000/600. That's why I find it weird that I haven't gained any substantial weight. Is it possible ive lost bf and picked up muscle mass while maintaining the same weight? I feel like I look better... Just didn't see that explosive weight gain I expected.

neversatisfied, look at it this way....

tons of guys come around make a few posts bashing a source then disappear. thy often have long in depth stories. some may stick around for a little while.

regarding "wasting your time".... if you were a competitor for example, or someone who worked foe a competitor, you wouldn't be wasting your time at all. you would be helping to plant seeds of doubt in potential customers' minds about a competitor with a far better price point. if people believe cheap gear is bunk, they gladly pay slightly inflated prices for "legit" gear. if you worked for one of the site sponsors you could be almost guaranteed people would start saying things like "just go with one of thesponsors you can't go wrong." thus potentially driving customers your way.

need I go on? so yeah, there is some skepticism. plus everyone is on tren so everyone is Kurt cobain paranoid to begin with.

anyway, it is verypossible that you gained some muscle that took the place of some of the fat you lost, though I would expect your changes to be fairly profound. your diet might have been hindering youthough. the fact that you say you look better is a weird one for me and here is why.

I'd you increased youe diet and it was on point before the "cycle," and your stuff was bunk, you would have put on some fat. your body wouldn't be synthesizing protein faster but you would be well over your maintenance cals. so maybe you aren't eating enough an the stuff isn't quite bunk. could be the deca is bringing on the libido dive too. could be prolactin related.

it just seems like it doesn't quite add up for ONLY bunk gear. diet is off too or the results would no doubt be different, in both cases( whether the gear was bunk or not probably would have seen very different results.)

Don't mean to spoil your cycle I was about to start mine when I came across a lab test analysis done by another forum !!!

Where it shows the test 400 has only 26 ml of test prop

And the deca has not deca at all, just very little test

Do a search : bio gen deca 300

People are still passing out that bullshit lab test. Ridiculous. Listen to EZ, he is the constant in this whirlpool of bullshit that runs through here. I say Biogen has been great for me and others i know, but look at my post count...i could be some asshole trying to talk a lab up. Look at EZ's post count, if he has been on here for that long passing on bullshit info, then God help us. I dont want to leave User204 out of this, ive read alot of his posts and he also seems very knowledgeable. Again if anybody has that much time on their hands to get a post count like that just spreading bullshit, then were all in trouble. Just my 4 cents.

Back