10 wk test p cycle

injection # 19 tday right quad
weight 205 lbs in the am.
thats an increase of 20 lbs since the start of my cycle.
prop aint hurtn no more, and the nips are a lil sensitive, i upd the adex to .5 e.o.d. , what should i do if problems persist.. i have nolva on hand but those are for post cycle therapy (pct). .. am i being ocd here or whats up..

its could just be the alcohol content of the bp test that makes it sore as well as the amount of crystalization in your muscles, if your Z test is underdosed you will be able to notice i presume, hopefully not though.

i hope i am just gettin used to the prop. which it seems it be. i dont beleave its underdosed. i dont even wanna say that it could of been, becuz i have no way to tell really. besides. how mad i can get super easy. lol. but i feel that it is legit. and the pumps in the gym are insane, i am gainin weight all over. my overall mass is larger, and i am feeln ripped as fuck.
my skin is paper thin without the roids, but with em my skin is thinner and the veins are just bumpn.

what should i do for nips.. increasingly nervous.. i am using .5 adex e.o.d, and i am nts if it is enough to controll the estrogen to the nips. should i take some nolva or am i just being over cautious

i got some advice to up the adex to 1mg, e.o.d and i will am now using my hcg, finally got it mixed to 250 iu, and i have the pins pre made and stored in the fridge, now with prop when should i take my last Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) pin.. i will b takn 250-500 e.3.days

What up! starting my first cycle (and using prop also) this week. Have been following your post. I see u were having problems with pinning. I am very lean so am going w 25g 5/8 pins for delts and quads. Hope it works out. As far as your hcg, u started after the 2nd week? I sent u a pm . Get back to me if u can. Thanks. Good Luck!

glad to see cycles going good other then the little nipple problem hahah im 4 days in my prop/tren cycle and getting overly excited to start feeling my gear and seeing results specially after reading this haha damn i hope i can make a good 20ibs off my cycle.

alright, so i am up around 205-210, and am eatn steady.. have been eatn around 4000 cals a day, i stopped the dbol with like a wk an a bit to go because it was causing my gyno issues, ive been able to drop the adex back to .5 e.o.d cuz they are not nearly as irritaded being off the dbol. .. i upped my test prop injections to 2 ml e.o.d .. for the last 3 wks.. and i am feelin great just on this test. i prolly will run prop for my next cycle.. becuz once the muscles get used to the juice it isnt a problem, and i dont mind the e.o.d injections.

injection number 26 left quad..
2 ml
adex .5
hcg 500iu
:p

glad to see cycles going good other then the little nipple problem hahah im 4 days in my prop/tren cycle and getting overly excited to start feeling my gear and seeing results specially after reading this haha damn i hope i can make a good 20ibs off my cycle.

are u using caber with ur tren or bromocript.. in one of my next cycles i was wondering what i should use. i cant find caber, but i can get the other .. that bromocrip... i wanted to run npp with prop, or tren a with prop.. maybe, but i was concernd over this nipple sensitivity to test, i dont want anything worse specialy from something like tren or npp..

anyone else is welcome to give me a opionion on what is good to start up next or what.. im not considering doin my next cycle for another 2o wks or so.. but i am needing some guidance for whats to do next.

i was doin my last injections, andi figured .. well lets do them into the chesttt.
so i did, and yay im happy i did it, but im sad it was at the end of my cycle. :( i figured tho i might as well try it and see if i liked it, and the chest injections will def b in my next cycle.

I am on test prop and as far as I know prop is 3 days after last injection is when u start ur post cycle therapy (pct). I am not sure in your case because of the d-bol. I know u stoped it early but am not sure how it effects ur post cycle therapy (pct). I will try and find out for you.

thanks for the concern, i found out last night it was gonna b 3 days, and i started today.. now i am into post cycle therapy (pct). i am uping my cals 20% and ive been takn hcg for the past 7 wks i stopped that about 5 days ago, and now im startn nolva at 40/40/40/40

iam eatn around 4300 cals /day and im lookn to eat around 5500 or so. for the next 4 wks. i hope to keep some of the gains i have made. ive gaind 30 pounds in the last 10 wks, and i will post again soon

I'm looking forward to hearing about your gains, this is a cycle that I want to do, fairly new to the game, I did a Test E cycle a year ago with good gains but was only on for 8 weeks.

Curious about hcg schedule. Also did u notice anything while on hcg. There are alot of mixed reviews on this topic. I am in my third week and am still waiting for this to arrive fron uncle. Its been a month already. As soon as it arrives I guess I will begin. Hopefully it isnt too late to begin. I believe u started yours at the end of ur third week. If mine comes this week thats where I will be. I am doing 100 eod of prop. Gains are great so far.Up 10lbs in two and a half weeks. Feel fantastic and cant wait to get to the gym. See results almost every workout. My chest exploded already. Good luck!

Curious about hcg schedule. Also did u notice anything while on hcg. There are alot of mixed reviews on this topic. I am in my third week and am still waiting for this to arrive fron uncle. Its been a month already. As soon as it arrives I guess I will begin. Hopefully it isnt too late to begin. I believe u started yours at the end of ur third week. If mine comes this week thats where I will be. I am doing 100 eod of prop. Gains are great so far.Up 10lbs in two and a half weeks. Feel fantastic and cant wait to get to the gym. See results almost every workout. My chest exploded already. Good luck!

I started my hcg in the begining of the 4th wk. and i found it brought my balls back i did 500iu, every 3 days, and im "hoping" that ill recover quicker on the nolva.. i am glad also the prop is outta my system so quick compared to the enthate, waitn around for wks and all the extra food it would take is alot more money..
in the first few wks for me my injectin sites hurt , but hcg shots were fine. i liked it, didnt mind.

I now am in wk 3 of my pct, and i have been from 185-210, and in my 3rd wk of pct i am in the a.m 201 lbs.

I have enjoyed the experiance more then even knew i would of, now that ive been off for 3 wks tho, i am noticing that i would rather b on still . lol, but i am goin for some blood work here next wk, and hopefully the results are good. i will like to run a cycle again a.s.a.p

i will b lookn for another 15- lbs of muscle for shure.
loved the cycle

i did up the arim to 1 mg e.o.d fora fewdays, and it helpd out ..but i only used that amount for maybe 1 wk, then i brought it back to .5 e.d.
i found when i added the dbol it caused all my nipple irritation, could this b bcuz of the lab of d-bol i used..?
i would start my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) much earlier in my next cycle. and i would hope to prevent any atrophy, i found when i startd in wk 4 it was bcuzi was waitn for my bac water..
Thanks everyone for all the support. this may not of been the best journal but i tried to use the site to help keep a tab on everything, and the support i found here is awsome.
This board is the best! thank you ology

Back