1000mg of TEST and roid raging! How to avoid?

twoman2000 said:
I think I'm gonna hurt the next girl i have sex with, hurt her real good!

It sounds like to me that you are immature and can't control yourself... it SEEMS that you are the type that would do something stupid to someone else then scream "It was the steroids that made me due it" You should leave the sauce alone until you are older and more mature.... just my thoughts

thefantom1 said:
It sounds like to me that you are immature and can't control yourself... it SEEMS that you are the type that would do something stupid to someone else then scream "It was the steroids that made me due it" You should leave the sauce alone until you are older and more mature.... just my thoughts
bump some good advice :)

Johny J said:
Could it be you are just an asshole. Now that you feel you have a physical edge and are intimidating, you feel the need to try and push people around because you are insecure?

You sound arrogant to me. Its ok though, keep that shit up and you will either
a. get locked up
b. someone will shoot you
c. you will fuck with some one and they will hand your ass to you.

Hey any man that physically goes off on a women is not a man but a f...in MOUSE bottom line weather you take shit or not. Personally it pisses me off just thinking about it, so if you or whoever likes the idea of going off physically on a women why not just trying it on another man first, then and only then you might change your mind about trying it on a women dont be a punk be a man. Just had to let off alittle steam about this here post, you can take it anyway you want about what i said dont matter to me. MAD DAWG!!!!

the myth of roid rage came about because of the sorts of people who used steroids in the past. they were the most driven and competitive people, so of course they would get angry more often, even without steroids. but people are stupid, and correlated the two.

Its guys like this that give steroids such a bad name when it comes to anger. As stated above it seems like he is a bit imature and unable to controll his temper.

never experienced any anger from test, tren the olny Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that has ever affected my temper and it is still 100% controlable.

Immature asshole before juice=Immature asshole while on.

im kind of moody when im off and when im on, im more moody. im a little more aggressive and easily irritated.
its about self-control man. i think about doing crazy shit when im on, ie kicking someones ass just because he gets smart with me, but i know self-control will keep me out of jail and maybe keep me alive.

phatboy said:
im kind of moody when im off and when im on, im more moody. im a little more aggressive and easily irritated.
its about self-control man. i think about doing crazy shit when im on, ie kicking someones ass just because he gets smart with me, but i know self-control will keep me out of jail and maybe keep me alive.

Good point about self control, the whole thng of beatinga girl, it was an exageration of how i felt. Usually i'm friendly, kind and so forth, work with peope all the time. I couldn'yt harm a girl, the thought is tooomuch. But thanks for the advice and I think Stone cold has the right idea. I guess there is no such thing as roid rage just mood swings if your prone to it prior starting the juice. I think the main thing i feel is less PATIENCE. Maybe its the environment here. Thanks for all the advice. The blood thing, well thats a fetish of mine, I'll tell someone if they really want to know...just PM me!

Oh yeah and she does't mind some bondage and whipping with sex toys: (look Below)

well, with some compounds like fina and halo you may experience a lil' temper..I've talked to many experienced and mature juicers who feels a bit hot tempered while on the Fina. And halo is used to increase aggression in boxers and such..definatly something I would stay off :)

mudge, its for female dogs...I would never put that stuff into my body :D

especially considering that its effects are extremly moderate compared to the sides..fucking shite :)

Is'nt testosterone directly linked to aggression ie the androgenic qualities. Surely excessive amounts of androgenic drugs must cause an increase in moodswings and the probability of aggression. Women generally lack aggression ... and testosterone in huge amounts.

GomJabr said:
mudge, its for female dogs...I would never put that stuff into my body :D

especially considering that its effects are extremly moderate compared to the sides..fucking shite :)
the drops arent for mass gains they are to increase intensity/agression prior to an maxx weight lifting attempt or a full contact sport

Back