1000mg of TEST and roid raging! How to avoid?

Jesus bro, you should probably stop. If you can't handle how you feel it's not only unsafe for you but anyone around you. It's mostly all in your head, and perhaps there are some pre existing psych issues being exacerbated by the aas. I can tell you this, one day you're gonna jump out on the wrong fucking guy, and it'll be the last thing you do.

ive never experienced roid rage either , in fact when im on test i feel great :)

second that! i am in a really good mood but am always moving and talking lol I also say whatever i want to whoever. Test is definitely a good time.

yeah, roid rage hasn't been an issue for me... not to say the same to anybody else... I don't know... meditation, read a book, take a valium...

Good point about self control, the whole thng of beatinga girl, it was an exageration of how i felt. Usually i'm friendly, kind and so forth, work with peope all the time. I couldn'yt harm a girl, the thought is tooomuch. But thanks for the advice and I think Stone cold has the right idea. I guess there is no such thing as roid rage just mood swings if your prone to it prior starting the juice. I think the main thing i feel is less PATIENCE. Maybe its the environment here. Thanks for all the advice. The blood thing, well thats a fetish of mine, I'll tell someone if they really want to know...just PM me!

Oh yeah and she does't mind some bondage and whipping with sex toys: (look Below)

This isn't supposed to be a pic of your girl right?? I saw that exact pic over 12 years ago.

Back